Episode Two: Mark Lee

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On his bedroom

"Mark, breakfast is ready!" Mark's grandma, Yoonhee grandma shouted downstair.

"Ok~" Mark replied not bothering to get up on his bed and continued to bounce off his 'basketball' ball on the wall.

"That kid will never change." Yoonhee ajumma blurted out to herself and went inside the kitchen.

In Mark's room, He just soullessly played with his ball and doesn't have an eagerness to start his day.

Mark's POV

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall and just took a deep sigh.

"I guess just another ordinary day for me." I blurted out and stop what I'm doing. It's almost the last week of summerbreak and it means schools about to start. I hate going to school for some reasons, why bothered going in it if you can hired a private tutor at home but my grandma was against it. She said that school is not about learning, it is were you can experience anything. And I ended up enrolled to that school 'again'. I laid again on my bed and was about to close my eyes when a ray of sun hits my direction.

"Damn, I forgot to close the curtain." I said to myself and went to the window. I was just about to close it when I take a little look outside. without a doubt, today was quite good. I went to my closet and change my clothes.

'How about some fun time to end this day.' I thought to myself and hurriedly closed my door and went downstairs. I bid a short goodbye to my grandma when she was about to ask me.

"Your breakfast and you're going?" I hate reasoning out or explain everything so I just ignored grandma and went outside.

"That Kid~" Yoonhee grandma said while looking at me and heard the door closed.

I take a stroll in our neighbors just looking around hoping to find some interesting to do. When I passed by a basketball court, I look at it and started to take a seat on a bleacher. There I saw some guys playing, looks like a betting game. I watched them played and it kinda bored me for they just played like an elementary students then the game ended finally.

There I saw some girls givi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter