Episode Four: First Week

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Koeun's POV

"Wait, What? Change heart who?" Mark asked still quite confuse written on his face. Then he stood up and walks towards me. I felt shy all of a sudden because of his gesture.

'I think humans are so bold.' I thought to myself and move a inch backward. Mark just stood there looking at me from head to toe then he cleared his throat.

"So, Speak up." Mark said impatiently while crossing his both arms. I gathered up my words to explained to him so that he can understand every single things I said.

"So you're an angel then you have a mission and that mission of yours was to change me... *pftt* I mean my heart." Mark said while laughing at his last word.

After all the explaining, he just laughed at me. 'Are all humans like him, didn't have a manner?' I thought to myself while staring at him deeply.

"Nice script you got there." Mark said while tapping me lightly on my arm.

"I know your one of them that 'fanclub' thingy. Are you that desperate to see me and you come up with that?" Then he laughed so loud after that.

"How can I make you believe me?" I said to him calmly before I make angry at him. Angels are not supposed to show hatred to others. Mark stopped laughing and gave me a serious look.

"Spread your wings if your an angel and I will believe you." Mark pointed his finger at me commandingly. I guess I should do it so that everything is clear to him. I stepped forward enough to see me then I gave a deep sighed.

Suddenly my wings shown up and I see Mark bewildered by what he saw now. Mark come nearer to me this time still fascinated then he suddenly touched my wings.

"I can't believe... It's impossible... So insane..."

Mark's POV

As I caressed her wings, I felt calm all of a sudden then I heard her voice.

"So Mark-ssi, Do you accept my mission?" 

I backed away and just looked at her. I can't accept it right away cause everything is still and seems not real, it's like a delusional thing.

"I should think it carefully, so now my answer will be..." and I showed her my awkward smile. Then a knock on my door was heard. I got startled and look at it.

"Mark breakfast is ready and I bought a pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter