Episode One: Angel Koeun Mission

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a saturday afternoon

Koeun was at the library browsing and scanning a book for her to study. She is so persistent to her dream as one of the heiress of their 'Goddess Yoona'. She was into it for she saw how kind and pure Goddess Yoona is towards their community and someday she wants to be like her.

Koeun's POV

"Its good that only a few angels use the library today." I blurted out. I was at the back of the last shelves scanning the book that I was holding on to when someone startled me on the other side of the shelves.

"Boo! Koeun eonnie~" Herin said while making her sweet smile.

"Yah! Don't startled me like that." I yelled at her. I felt relieved for I choose the right section in the library.

"Sorry~" Herin said and went into were I was.

Herin was just looking at me and not saying anything. I felt conscious when someone doing it to me, so I initiate first.

"Why are you looking for me Herin-ah?"

"Oh right~ Hyojun ajusshi told me that Goddess Yoona wants to see you" Herin answered giving me a curious-look. 

Hyojun ajusshi is the personal buttler of our Goddess Yoona. I froze for a moment and keep sinking in what Herin just said now. I can't believe that Goddess Yoona wants me... I mean to see me in person and it's the second time that I can see her face to face and then I plastered a smile at Herin.

"Kyaa!!!" Herin and I squealed for just the two of us to hear.

"Your lucky Koeun eonnie, you can see Goddess Yoona again." Herin said while making a cute pout. Herin is like a younger sister to me so I cherish her. I patted her shoulder a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter