EPISODE 3 Part 4

Descendants of the Sun Season 2

[EPISODE 3 PART 4]

 

Seo Dae Yeong was now sure of what she was doing and just thinking about it did things to him. Very bad things.

 

"Yoon Myeong Joo! Where are you?"

 

That snapped her out of her trance. "Your apartment parking area" she replied, her voice laced with heat as she continued to do her ministrations. "Come quickly..."

 

She smiled to herself when she heard Seo Dae Yeong's tires almost screeching in the background. And with her half-aware mind she says to herself

 

Come find me Sir.

 

Seo Dae Yeong did not waste any time. Damn that woman, how could she do such things to me? Dae Yeong asks himself, noting the how he was by the sudden tightness of his pants.

 

Driving as fast as the speed limit would let him, he arrived at his street within ten minutes. Parking in front of his house,

 

He got out of his car and headed toward the parking area that Myeong Joo mentioned. It was dark in the area so it was hard to find his way, but there were only three cars there so it wasn't hard to find Myeong Joo's.

 

He hastily walked towards the car, and knocked on Myeong Joo's tinted windows three times saying, "Lieutenant it's me". He couldn't see anyting but he hears the doors unlock, so Dae Yeong opens the driver's side of the car slowly.

***

[Sorry about this but you can read the rated scenes here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1125154]

*****

 

"Everyone, I'm leaving for the day" Kang Mo Yeon said aloud, not bothering if anyone heard or responded. She was still getting used to the new department, so she just put it out there and headed out. But before leaving she decided to pay Dr. Song a visit at her old department in General surgery. She was talking a half-day leave for today to rest, for she was going out with Myeong Joo that evening.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Eun Mi imnida." She heard a female voice say. It was vaguely familiar, but Kang Mo Yeon knew she recognized the name.

 

Jung Eun Mi?, Ah, Si Jin's cousin.

 

Mo Yeon made her way inside the department, to see about five interns lined up near the entrance and they were talking to Dr. Song.

 

Dr. Song seemed to notice her as she entered, so she gave a little smile and wave, causing the interns to look at her general direction. Some were surprised at seeing her.

 

"Hello, doctor" Mo Yeon greeted Dr. Song,

 

"Uwahh, if it isn't the most beautiful doctor at Haesung," he said, and then to the interns he added, "You all know who is person is correct?" a bunch of yeses came from the interns. Most of their expressions were filled with hope of working with the famous doctor "Well you won't be working with her," he finished, teasing the interns.

 

"She just got promoted, so if you want to achieve half of what the doctors here have achieved, I better not be seeing any of you slacking off." he said, then gesturing to Kang Mo Yeon he added, "You may wait in my office, Kang-sonsaeng, I will be done shortly."

 

"Ne, sunbaenim" she said to him, then to the interns, she added smiling "Fighting!"

 

 

Eun Mi could not believe that she was seeing Kang Mo Yeon this close. She understood that there may be times that she might bump into the famous doctor, but she did not expect her supervisor to be close friends with her!

Her determination went up a few notches.

 

Kang Mo Yeon left and went inside Dr. Song's office, and Eun Mi could not help but smile, but it quickly faded when she remembered Yoo Si Jin. She didn't want to believe that Kang Mo Yeon was actually her dumb cousin's girlfriend, but the upside of this was that Kang MO Yeon could possibly be her family.

 

*****

 

"So what did you want to talk about, Kang-sem?" Doctor Song asked in his usual energy with his eye smile.

 

"I was just going to ask for some advice, sunbae" she answered. "I'm having a hard time adjusting to the new department."

 

"I understand, being promoted has downsides too." The older doctor replied. "Just keep working hard, the people there will warm up to you eventually. As far as I can see, some of them might be seeing you as a rival for the position that you've been offered. Just wait a few weeks, I'm sure things will turn out okay."

 

 

Kang Mo Yeon was grateful but the talk with Dr. Song did not last long, he had been called into an emergency surgery. She did not even had a chance to ask about something that popped up at her desk earlier that morning, but it would have to wait.

 

"Kang Mo Yeon, cheer up" the doctor said before leaving. "This isn't the first hurdle you've had to overcome, and it won't be the last. Be strong."

 

Kang Mo Yeon smiled as she watched the doctor rush outside. Checking her watch she immediately headed home to sleep, she still had five hours before she had to meet with Myeong Joo. She was also excited to have some time off to pamper herself, she would also use the opportunity to make sure Si Jin doesn't even turn his head at other girls with her beauty. Not even Red Velvet could compete with her when she was done. She began to mentally list down the things she needed such as facial masks, moisturizers, and such. She pulled up on her drive way, opened her car door, and fished for her house keys. She was only about to put the key in the keyhole when the door suddenly opened.

 

"Ah, you scared me!" she exclaimed, dropping her keys and some pieces of paper on the floor. Si Jin laughed.

 

"Mian" he said then helped her gather her things from the ground.

 

"What are you even doing here and how did you get in?" she asks him a bit angrily as she picked up the things she dropped

 

"Picking locks isn't really the hardest thing for me, and I missed you." he replied cheekily, smile slowly turning into a smirk. but this soon turned into a frown as he picked up a post-it that his girlfriend dropped, telling her to go as the director's date for the party Chi Hun was holding for his son. Kang Mo Yeon saw him holding it, and her eyes immediately went wide. Then she quickly grabbed it out of his grasp, crumpling it and throwing it aside.

 

"Let's go inside?" she says quickly getting up and going inside, hoping that Si Jin doesn't give it much attention, but she could only hope, because once the door clicks shut he asks, "Your director does know that you have a boyfriend right?" his voice was cold but it wasn't meant for her.

 

"He does, but he doesn't care" she replied, with a waving motion of her hand, "What are you doing here?" she asks trying to change the subject.

 

"Okay, I'll agree to drop it for now," Si Jin complies but his face was all jealousy and anger. "But if this happen again, I can't promise that I will sit still."

 

He crossed the room to sit on the sofa, then tapping the seat beside him for Mo Yeon to sit down. Grabbing a throw pillow from one of the chairs, Mo Yeon moved beside him. "Will this take long? I'm tired" she says to him. But he only smiles up to her, and then he pulled her down, and then urged her to lay her head on his lap. "If you're tired then this is what you do." he explains as if demonstrating, then gestured for her to place her feet onto the sofa. So now, Mo Yeon was lying on the sofa with her head on Si Jin's lap, and holding the pillow in both her arms, hugging it close.

 

"Did you want to talk about something?" Mo Yeon asked Si Jin with her eyes closed.

 

"Not really." He replied, "It can wait, you can sleep now if you want."

 

Mo Yeon made an adorable sound as she adjusted her position to be more comfortable, then asked, "Won't it be uncomfortable for you?"

 

But Si Jin only shushed her and told her to sleep. But he could not deny that he was surprised when Mo Yeon reached for his hand and held one in hers, and led the other to her hair, "Can my hair, until I fall asleep?" she asks, "My appa used to do it when I was a little girl." she added, clutching Si Jin's other hand close to her chest.

 

Si Jin smiles and happily obliges. He watched as Kang Mo Yeon drifted off to sleep, her grip on his hand began to loosen as her breaths became even.

 

Si Jin then realized something, from what Mo Yeon stated earlier. She rarely talked about her family, and she mentioned, that her father used to do this to her until she fell asleep. This was the first time that Mo Yeon mentioned her father, which made Si Jin curious. He didn't want to expect too much from Mo Yeon too soon, but he was already thinking about meeting her family formally. He tried hard not to think about that incident when he brought Mo Yeon home drunk and her mother was there.

 

He shrugged the thought away, he looked down at Mo Yeon again, and he felt peace. He knew that he was right to keep Mo Yeon close; it was the only way to protect-- to keep her close to him. All the times that Mo Yeon was hurt, it was because he wasn't there.

 

*****

 

Myeong Joo was in a good mood, she spent the entire day with Seo Dae Yeong at his home. Their time together included only food, a bit of television and a lot of teasing that eventually led to them being in bed.

 

But it was about time that she went back home to get some things before she went out with Kang Mo Yeon.

 

"Seo Dae Yeong, I'm leaving!" she called out to him, because he was in the kitchen.

 

"What? Wait, let me drive you home." He offered

 

"It's fine. I'll see you at dinner?" she asked him as she picked up her phone from the countertop. It was great luck that she had a change of clothes in her car set for emergencies.

 

"Kanda!" she said, then walked out the door.

 

*****

 

Myeong Joo and Kang Mo Yeon met up at a coffee shop of the biggest malls in the area. "Hello, Lieutenant" Mo Yeon greeted her with a big smile. She returned the smile and leaned in for a hug and said to Mo Yeon, "It's my day off, I'm not a Lieutenant today, just a girl who is in desperate need of shoes."

 

They both laughed, and headed to the mall's department store.

 

They spent hours trying on dresses, and shoes of different styles.

 

"What do you think?" Myeong Joo asks. "This is pair number five I think" This time she was wearing a halter pale yellow dress. The fabric was so soft that it would move even if a little breeze blew on it

 

"Yeah, that looks better," Mo Yeon answers, "But can you try this pair of shoes instead?" holding up a pair of -colored wedges, which Myeong Joo took, and asked, "Isn't this a bit too laid back? Besides I like these already" pertaining to the beige heels that she had on.

 

"It's a garden party, it's supposed to be laid back." Mo Yeon argued, "But if you like those, then okay let's take them" she said with a smile.

 

Surprisingly they each found outfits to wear to the party quite fast, and had some spare time to squeeze in some casual clothing, and accessories. It was almost eight o'clock when they realized that they were going to be late in meeting their boyfriends. They laughed and talked about random things as they made their way towards the exit, but something caught Myeong Joo's eye, and she grabbed Mo Yeon inside a jewellery store.

 

"Wow, that's a big rock", Mo Yeon said as she and Myeong Joo leaned down to admire a beautiful display of an engagement ring.

 

Straightening up, Myeong Joo says, "Say, Kang Mo Yeon,"

 

"Hmmmm?"

 

"Have you ever thought about marrying Sunbae?" Myeong Joo asked pertaining to Yoo Si Jin

 

Also fixing her posture, Mo Yeon began to walk again, and Myeong Joo followed, "Not seriously no, but it did cross my mind a few times before" Mo Yeon replied. She knew in her heart that it was a lie; she had thought about marriage since she was young, and since she began dating Yoo Si Jin it crossed her mind more than just a couple times. Also considering her age, she was already past the usual marrying age of Korean women.

 

"How about you?" Mo Yeon asked returning the question to Myeong Joo who immediately looked thoughtful

 

"A bunch of times" she said proudly, "I've even considered a secret marriage!" she added giggling

 

Mo Yeon looked surprised but laughed with her, "Mwo? A secret marriage?"

 

"Uhuh." she nodded, "You knew how my appa refused my relationship with Seo Dae Yeong, and I figured if I married him in secret, then my family could do nothing about it."

 

The two women made their way across the street to the coffee shop where they were supposed to meet Seo Dae Yeong and Yoo Si Jin. They made it to the said shop but they both laughed out loud when they realized that both their hands were full so they couldn't reach the door, it wasn't until somebody said: "Let me get that for you" that they stopped their laughing

 

Facing the figure that held the door open for the two of them, they both let out a tiny gasp.

 

"Yun Gi Oppa?" they both said in unison, eyes wide and confused.

 

*****

 

 

Paging all interns, all interns please report to the emergency department immediately

 

The PA system has been going off like crazy since it was announced that a bus crash occurred just a few blocks from Haesung.

 

Every available doctor in the hospital has been called, and all the interns from the ER were requested as well. Eun Mi was just passing by the emergency department, when she was making her way towards the parking lot when it happened. She hears that the ambulance will be coming in any second.

 

She heard the announcements. She saw the panicked look in some of the people’s faces.

 

Not long after she heard the ambulance sirens coming in, people were rushing. Running past her towards the ambulances, in situations like this the injured count no less than forty.

 

She wanted to help them, but she didn't want to be told off, because this wasn't her department. She's seen how people like her were treated by the other interns: scorned and looked down upon, showing off to gain extra points.

 

But she also knew that she had to help. Looking down at herself, she was still wearing her doctor's garments underneath her coat. "What am I doing even hesitating at this moment?"

 

She turned around quickly, to help the others when she bumped into a stretcher being pushed towards the emergency treatment room. She immediately apologized, and bowed her head, as the doctors and nurses rushed to wheel in the patient not paying her any attention.

 

"Aren't you a doctor?! If you're not helping, then move out of the way!"

 

She turned her head to where the voice was coming from, and if she weren't in this particular situation and if the person had not shamed her and yelled at her, she would have swooned over him.

 

He was helping the nurses transfer a patient from the ambulance to one of the hospital stretchers. Judging from his attire, he wasn't a doctor, or a nurse, well at least not from Haesung. He was in jeans and white button up shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows and were covered in blood. He had a great body, tall and well-built; it was obvious he worked out. They wheeled in the patient towards one of the beds in the ER.

 

Eun Mi snapped herself out of her thoughts. She ran towards them, grabbing a penlight from one of the nurses' front pocket and used it to check if the patient was conscious.

 

"So you are a doctor." teased the same man who yelled at her earlier. "He's conscious, but his arm got cut on the window glass. I managed to lessen the bleeding but you need to suture the wound immediately." Then he called out to a nurse asking to get the patient's blood type and corresponding blood packs immediately.

 

He knew his stuff. Eun Mi noted. It was obvious that he was a doctor.

 

Using the scissors handed to her by one of the nurses she cut the sleeve open, and winced at the sight of the wound. It ran up from the side of his palm up to his elbow. Blood was still trickling down from the wound.

 

“First time?”

 

It wasn’t her first time to suture a wound but, it was her first time to do one this big. Eun Mi brushed of f the comment and replied instead. "He was lucky, the artery was missed." Eun Mi noted and immediately went to work, cleansing the wound and preparing to stitch it up.

 

"You, stop." Eun Mi looked up and saw, the ER department head. She recognized him from the orientation. "What do you think you're doing?"

 

"I'm suturing a wound doctor."

 

"Insolence! I can see that, but who gave you permission? Is anybody supervising? How can an inter--"

 

"I'm supervising" the mystery doctor said. then looking at Eun Mi he said, "what are you doing? save the patient"

 

Surprised at the coldness of his voice Eun Mi went back to work, just in time, the nurses came with the blood for transfusion.

 

"And who are you?" the Department head said, if Eun Mi wasn't mistaken his name was Jin Soo? or was it Min Soo? she wasn't even sure. From the corner of her eye she saw the mystery doctor take something out of his wallet, and presented it to the department head.

 

"My name is Park Minseok." he said, "I am a surgeon from Canada, but I am here from the request of Chairman Lee."

 

*****

A/N: I’m very sorry for the long wait, so I prepared an extra long chapter for you. You can read the rated scenes in my other book. :) Also, as a sorry and thank you for your patience, I’ve uploaded another KMY/YSJ one-shot, in the same book.  You guys are the best!

Are you enjoying the story? Please let me know what you think, thank you!

 

PS: If you want a personal copy of this chapter you can send me an email at [email protected] Lovelots <333