Taste the Wine

Descendants of the Sun Season 2

[PREVIEW]

This is only a preview I want to know what you guys think first before I continue. Please leave a comment so that I will know to continue the story or not, thank you! :)

 

"It was a volcano!" someone screamed "A volcano just erupted!"

Screams were heard all over the room, people started running towards the exits and shouting for each other over the sounds of the alarms and warnings.

Kang Mo Yeon's team and Team Alpha could not believe what was happening. They thought that they have earned some peace and quiet by celebrating the wedding of their friends, and then a volcano would hinder with their plans.

"Team Alpha Attention!" Yoo Si Jin called out to his team. "Here is your mission." he regarded everyone at his table who are now all standing up and listening intently to his instructions even Seo Dae Yeong who chucked his bouquet somewhere and stood at full attention. "Help all the people in the building get to safety, be careful of debris, and aftershocks." 

"Yes, Sir!" everyone replied. Si Jin also began to gear up, checking his radio, and looking over to Kang Mo Yeon's table where he watched  her proudly as she gave orders to the medical team, to get out of the building safely. He smiled.

"Let's make this quick boys! before the ash fall becomes a burden to us." he added

"Yes Sir!"

Everyone dispersed assisting anyone who needed help getting out. Big Boss and Wolf personally escorted the medical team out of the building. "What are you two doing?" Yoon Myeong Joo asked as they ran towards the main exit, fortunately they were not among the top floors of the building. "We're fine, I got this, go help the others!" she all but shouted towards Si Jin and Seo Dae Yeong. The two men looked at each other, though they wanted to make sure that their women got to somewhere safe, they also knew that Myeong Joo was right, there were more people who needed their help.

"Stay safe." Yoo Si Jin, said to Kang Mo Yeon

"Arasso" she replied. "You be careful too"

Yoo Si Jin smirked, "Of course. I still didn't get to taste the wine at the reception," and he winked at her.

Kang Mo Yeon, almost laughed, but it wasn't the right time so she didn't. "Come back safe, we'll see what we can do about that."

 

[end of preview]

So, what did you guys think so far? I have a lot of material available now, but I'm still not sure about uploading them. please let me know what you think.