Chapter 2 - First Meeting

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!!! Thank you all for subscribing and for comments. Here is second chapter. Hope you all like it!

 

 

Chapter 2 - First Meeting

 

 

Standing in the long, overstretched driveway while glancing at the mansion, Mark sighed before proceeding towards the front door. Upon arrival, Mark glanced at his watch - which indicated it was six till seven - before looking at the front door in front of him and heaved a sigh. He knew he needed this job, and though it sounded a bit excessive, it didn’t change the fact that it was a good paying job where you technically had to babys-.

 

Shaking his head, Mark finally mustered enough courage to knock on the door, pursing his lips in a thin line and and closing his eyes to give himself a small, much needed, pre-talk (something along the lines of you can do this; it won’t be that bad) until he relaxed and opened his eyes again.

 

As if on cue, the door opened and the same maid that let him in yesterday widened the door to let him in before closing it and scurrying to do her duties again. Mark watched her for a bit before turning his attention to see Mrs. Park smiling comfortably in front of him. He couldn’t help but smile back.

 

“Hello Mark, I’m happy you’re back!” She beamed, her face merging into a more serious face before she continues, “Now listen to me now and pay attention. I don’t want you to show any mercy towards my son. Yes, I know I am his mother but this needs to happen, so I give you permission and encourage you to use any and all tricks in the book to tame him.” By this time she turned around and started towards the stairs and Mark followed her, knowing he was presumably supposed to.

 

“And you don’t need to call him master or whatever; just call him by his name so that he’ll know who’s really in charge here.”

Mark nodded and continued to follow her until she stopped in front of a door and turned back around the room and faced him. “This is your room,” she gestured towards the door they were in front of to emphasize, “And my son Jinyoung’s room is to the left of yours: in the corner.” Mark once again nodded before a smile broke out on her face again,

 

“I shall leave you to settle in before dinner is ready.”

She pats his shoulder before giving it a tight squeeze before retreating and returning back on the first floor.

Mark watched until she she disappeared before opening the door that separated him and his new room. When it was completely opened he gaped, he easily noticed that the room was bigger than his entire studio apartment he lived in before. He quickly scanned everything - the bed big enough to be able to fit three people with some space still remaining, a dark oak wardrobe in the corner, and the door that seemed to lead to a personal bedroom - before closing the door behind him to closer inspect everything. The first thing he looked at was the wardrobe. It was filled with clothes that were coincidentally his size and had a note in the inside of one of the swinging doors that stated that these were his new clothes and that he didn’t have to wear any butler uniform of a sort (which Mark definitely didn’t mind complying with).

Lastly, he viewed the bathroom. The bathroom held both a barclay bathtub and a shower on the back wall and already held all the necessary toiletries behind the a few cupboards above the toilet and mirror cabinets above the sink.

Overall, Mark liked it and nodded in approval over his new room before he decided to head down the stairs to return to the main foyer making sure he properly memorised the route. After getting there, he is welcomed by both Mr. and Mrs. Park, both greeting briefly before motioning towards the dining room.

“Take a seat Mark and enjoy the food. Jinyoung will be down in a while.”

At this Mark nods and starts eating the delicious food in front of him. It has been a long while since he ate delicious food.


 

Jinyoung’s POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter