Chapter - 19 Confession Again

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello!!! How are you all? Here's the new chapter. Like it and Comment also. And thanks for the upvotes, subscribing and for the beautiful comments. 

 

                           Chapter - 19 Confession Again

 

In the morning, Jinyoung woke up early in the morning and cleans his whole room.

"I'm done! " Jinyoung shouts happily looking around. The room was arranged neatly with everything kept in its place. He happily went to the Mark's room and knocks the door. After waiting for while, he enters inside the room and saw Mark still sleeping. 

'Hyung never slept so late before' Jinyoung thought and went near to Mark. He shakes Mark but Mark didn't respond. 

'Is he dead?' Jinyoung panic and check Mark's breathing rate which was normal. 

'He's alive' Jinyoung thought in relief

'Must be tired due to our date' Jinyoung pulls cover over Mark's body and went downstairs to eat breakfast. 

He greets morning to his parents and take the seat.

"Where's Mark, son?" Mr Park asked. 

"Hyung seemed tired so I let him sleep" Jinyoung replied eating whole toast in two bite.

"Ewww, Jinyoung stop eating like a wild man. We taught you much better so eat properly like gentle man" Mrs Park scolded Jinyoung. Jinyoung pouts and drinks his juice. Mr and Mrs Park looks at Jinyoung with love and then Mrs Park caress Jinyoung’s hair.

"Our son has grown from chubby cute baby to handsome young man" Mrs Park said softly. Jinyoung gives his parents wierd look and excuses himself. 

"Jinyoung, I will drop you to your school today" Mr Park said standing up. Jinyoung nods and ran to his room.

"Mom and dad are behaving weird today hope they are not planning something against me" Jinyoung took his bag and went to Mark's room. He stares at Mark's face and smiles.

"Love you hyung, see you soon" Jinyoung whispers and went downstairs. 

 

 

During car ride, Jinyoung keep looking at his father in confusion as he could see that his dad was in too good mood. 

"Jinyoung, How old are you my son?" Mr Park asked while smiling. 

"Um.. 17?" 

"Did you know, I started handling our company when I was 16 year old and your mom and me got married when we were 17?" Jinyoung shakes his head in yes.

"It's always been in our family that first born child should be marked before he/she turns 18" Jinyoung nods again. 

"Oh! look, your school has arrived, I wish to talk to you in my office tonight Jinyoung"

"Yes dad, bye" Jinyoung runs out of car as if it was on fire. 

"Why the hell dad was telling me all that? whatever I still have time since I'm not 18 yet" Jinyoung happily went to his class.

 

 

With Mark

I couldn't sleep whole night after hearing the news. Before meeting Jinyoung, I didn't care about the fact who the hell that person is whom I was arrang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter