Chapter - 27 So Close Yet So Far Away

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

               Chapter - 27 So Close Yet So Far Away

 

Jinyoung woke up in the morning and saw maid packing his clothes. Jinyoung stares at maid in confusion. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Jinyoung asked looking at the maid in confusion. Maid looks startled and then bows Jinyoung. 

"Mr Park asked he to pack your clothes" Jinyoung eyes widen and he runs to his parents room.

"I'm not married yet and they are already planning to throw me out" Jinyoung shouts. He enters his parents room and saw his mom packing the things. 

"Are you going somewhere?" Jinyoung asked his mom. That's when his father enters the room and replied. 

"We are going to Busan! Your wedding will take place there" 

"Dad I'm only 17!!! its illegal to marry at such young age" Jinyoung makes excuse. 

"Your mom and me got married when we were 16 " His father informs him.

"Mom why did you married him, wasn't there any better guy then him at that time?" Jinyoung asked pointing at his father. Mr Park was about to scold Jinyoung when Mrs Park spoked.

"I'm still asking myself for answer about that decision" Mr Park glares his wife and sits on the chair ignoring his son and wife.

"Mom can't you change him?" Jinyoung asked innocently. 

"If I could, I would have done it long time ago!" Mrs Park replied. 

"You both are mad!!!" Mr Park shouts. Mrs Park and Jinyoung giggles and gives high five.

"I know it will impossible for you but Jinyoung forget Mark, there is no way to escape this marriage now " Mrs Park spoke. 

"Mom, I believe in the writer of hyung and mine love story and I know we will have happy ending " Jinyoung told his mom while glaring looking up.

"Get ready we need to leave soon.." Jinyoung nods sadly and went to his room.  

An hour later, Jinyoung with his family leaves for Busan. Mr Park took Jinyoung’s phone away so that he can't ask his friends to escape. Jinyoung sadly looks out the window and whispers. 

"If hyung and I won't be together, I would kill the writer of this love story" 

"Jinyoung did you said anything? " Mrs Park asked in worry for her only son.

"Nope"  

In few hours they reached the hotel were marriage was taking place. Jinyoung glares looking at the decoration. Once getting his room key, Jinyoung angrily went to his room and locks himself inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter