Chapter - 29 Confusion Plus Confusion

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     

                 Chapter - 29 Confusion Plus Confusion

 

On his big day, Jinyoung was nervously looking at himself in the mirror, Jinyoung told his mom all about Mark and his plan of running away. Mrs Park promised Jinyoung about to keep his father distracted. As the time of wedding came near, Jinyoung felt himself sweating enough though he was in air conditioner room.

Mark was ready for marriage or say for running. Mark told Joey all about his plan and about Jinyoung being here. When Mr Tuan left room and give Mark his emotional speech. Mark grabs his things and run towards room where Jinyoung was. Mark was about enter the room when he saw Mr Park. Mark hides behind he wall and waits for Mr Park to leave. 

Once Mr Park left, Mark enters the room. Mark's heart skip he beat when he saw Jinyoung handsomely dressed in white Suit. Jinyoung blushes looking at Mark and they stares each other.

"Let's go Jinyoung!" Mark whispers. Jinyoung took his things and follows Mark. They hide thier faces with help of hat and big glasses and gets out of he room. Make told Jinyoung to go first and wait for him near the parking lot. Jinyoung was first one to ran out the hotel and little while later, Mark join Jinyoung. Mark opens his dad's car and they enters Inside. Mark stole his father's car keys in the morning when dad came to give his speech to Mark. Mark ties the the seat belt and drove them out of the hotel.

Jaebum was returning from outside when he saw Mark going towards parking lot while trying to hide himself. Jaebum in curiosity follows Mark and saw Mark with Jinyoung. He was confused to seeing Mark with Jinyoung and become more confused when saw them leaving the hotel together in the car.

Jaebum enters inside the hotel and saw Joey. He run towards Joey and told him what he saw. Joey stares at Jaebum with wide eyes. 

"That's impossible!!! Hyung know I love Gyeomie?!! I YOU liar!!" 

"Hey!!! I'm your hyung!!! and your cousin so respect me!!! I saw Your brother leaving the hotel with your lover boy, now it's upon you to believe me or not" 

"What????" Joey panics and left in search of Yugyeom. Joey found Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter