Chapter - 13 Unanswered Confession

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I'm back with new chapter!!!!! Hope you all like it!!! And comment please because I have decided to update my that story which would have greater number of comments. (I know I sound cruel but it feels boring the write the chapter and update it when no one comment on them) So if you want me to update faster you need to comment. So the more the number of comments, faster the story will be updated. ( I very happy with you guy response, so don't worry I will update this story regularly)

 

 

                   Chapter - 13 Unanswered Confession

 

Since it was Sunday, Jinyoung didn't have school so he slept an hour longer. When he woke up, he went straight to Mark's room and found him missing. 

He ran down to tthe dinning room but Mark wasn't there also. Mrs Park saw her son running around looking for Mark and laughed. 

'Jinyoung is trying to change just for you Mark, I will be always thankfull of yours, for this' she thought and stops Jinyoung running back to upstairs. 

"Hold down! Honey, why are you running around the house like this?" Mrs Park asked. 

"Mom! Hyung is missing! " Jinyoung said in panic. 

"Hyung? not Mark anymore? " Mrs Park teases. Jinyoung blushes and look away.

"Aw! my cuties pie!" Mrs Park pinches Jinyoung's cheek. 

"Stop it! mom, I'm not small child anymore! " Jinyoung said in embarrassment. 

"No need to be shy, I know my baby boy is in love" Mrs Park hugs Jinyoung. Jinyoung eyes widen and he looks at his mom in shock. 

"Wh..what do you mean?" Jinyoung stammered. 

"You think I won't come to know about your crush on Mark? I know you like him but I'm not sure If you only like him or more?" Mrs Park asked. Jinyoung hides his face in Mrs park's blouse and smiles softly. 

"I think I love him mom, but aren't you disappointed with me for loving a boy not girl?" Jinyoung confessed and asked.

"I don't care if you love boy or girl as long as he makes you happy and you have my blessing Nyoung " Mrs Park said with smile. Jinyoung giggles and hugs his mom.

"Thank you mom! your the best! I love you!" Mrs Park chuckles. 

"Go back to your room and don't worry I have send Mark to bring somethings I needed" Jinyoung smiles and run into his room. 

 

An hour later

Jinyoung was in his room when Mark came inside. 

"Did you need something ? Your mom said you were looking for me" Mark asked.

"No.nothing I was bored so thought, maybe we can go out f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter