Chapter - 21 Two Fiance?

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                      Chapter - 21 Two Fiance?

 

Jinyoung was bit tensed as never before had his father told him to come to his office even when he was drunk and drived his car. He had bad feeling about this visit but didn’t said any thing. He knock on the door and wait for the response. 

"Come in" Mr Park shouted. Jinyoung enters the office and takes the seat. 

"Jinyoung! You're here! I wished to talk to you about something important! " Mr Park said looking at Jinyoung. 

"What is it dad?" Jinyoung asked. 

"There is important party held next week, and I want to come along with me" Jinyoung sigh in relief and nods.

"Good, that's all" 

"That's all? you called me here just to inform me this dad? you could have done this at home also! " Jinyoung said in annoyance. 

"I know, but I have a job for you. Bring this parcel to the airport and hand it to Mr Kim. He would be there waiting for the parcel. The parcel contains very important documents of our company so I can't trust it with anyone, son!" Jinyoung nods and took the parcel. 

"My driver will drive you to airport and don't mess this Jinyoung" Mr Park said in serious voice.

"Aye Aye Captain! " Jinyoung solutes ans left. 

"I shouldn't tell him about engagement right now or else he will mess it by every mean" Mr Park whispers looking at Jinyoung who was leaving the office. 

The drive to the airport was short as his father's company was near to airport for export and import.  

Jinyoung spotted Mr Kim in waiting area and went to towards him.

"Hello Mr Kim" Jinyoung greets the old man.

"Oh! hello Jinyoung, did you brought the parcel?" Mr Kim whispers. 

"Yes" Jinyoung hands him the bag containing the parcel. Mr Kim checks the bag and have satisfied smile. He calls Mr Park and informed him about receiving the parcel.

 

With Mark

"So what you both are doing here?" Mark asked looking at his sisters. 

"We want you to come home Mark" Grace said looking at Mark. Mark avoids the stare.

"I don't want to" Mark replied. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter