Chapter - 31 Fools Came Back

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                  Chapter - 31 Fools Came Back

 

With Markjin

An hour later, both Mark and Jinyoung reached the hotel. When they reached the lobby they found their parents fuming in there. 

"PARK Jinyoung! " 

"Yien Tuan!" Jinyoung hides behind Mark in fear. 

"Yien! how could you run away like that???" Didn't even once thought about us?" Mr Tuan shouts.

"I..I'm sorry, I told you I love someone but you won't listen to me" Mark softly said.

"I didn't listen to you! so you decided to run away?" Mark looks at each ground feeling guilty. 

"And what about you Jinyoung? " Mr Park asked. 

"I'm solly daddy" Jinyoung said cutely. 

"Oh! don't you dare to use aegyo on me! Mr Tuan and I have decided to punish you two for this stupid act"

"Punish?" Mark asked in confusion. 

"Yes, we will tell you two your punishment after Joey and Yugyeom's wedding" Mr Tuan told them both and left. Jinyoung and Mark stares each in confusion. They went to their respective rooms and changed for Joey's wedding. 

Tammy and Jaebum told Mark and Jinyoung about everything that happened when they left and how Yugyeom was Joey's fiance not Mark's. 

Wedding took place nicely, Yugyeom and Joey were crying and blushing looking at each other while Jinyoung was anxious about his own wedding. 

"Hyung when we gonna wed? " Jinyoung asked Mark.

"I don't know" Mark replied. They went to congratulate Joey and Yugyeom. Jinyoung apologised Yugyeom for fighting with him and Yugyeom forgives him. They clicked pictures with new couple.  

When all the guest left to eat the dinner except family members, Jinyoung couldn't wait any more and asked his parents about whem he is going to get marry with Mark.

"Marry? who told you that you are getting married to Mark?" Mr Park asked. Jinyoung looks at his dad in confusion and asked. 

"Hyung and I were supposed to be marrying today, aren't we?" Mr Park chuckles and looks at Mark who was talking to his father.

Mr Park went to Mr Tuan and whispers something in his ear. They both nods and clear their throat to get thier families attention. Mark went to close Jinyoung and holds his hand in worry. 

"Everyone we have to make announcement to make regarding Jinyoung and Mark's marriage" Mr Park told everyone. Jinyoung grins happily and hugs Mark. Mark smiles and patiently wait for the announcement. 

"They will be getting m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter