Chapter - 32 Finally Together

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have never seen Christian wedding but saw in movies and drama, so sorry in advance if I wrote something wrong about wedding style. Happy reading. And this is Second Last chapter, so that mean Story would come to its end soon

_______________________________________________________

 

            Chapter - 32 Finally Together

 

Jinyoung was so happy that he won't even sit quietly for a second. His mom was having hard time while trying to put some makeup on Jinyoung. She would scold Jinyoung and he would become quiet but after few minutes he will be hyper again.

"Jinyoung!!" Mrs Park shouts in annoyance. 

"Sorry mom!" Jinyoung said cutely. Mrs Park smiles and hugs her son.

"I can't believe my baby has grown up so soon that he is getting married today" 

"I'm not baby Mom!" Jinyoung pouts, Mrs Park pinches his cheek and smiles.

"Yes!! you are dear"

"Mom" Jinyoung pouts

"I will miss my baby" Mrs Park said in emotional voice.

"I will too" Jinyoung replied sadly and hugs his mom tightly. Mother and son where sharing very emotional moment when Mr Park enters Jinyoung’s room. He looks at his wife and son and smiles.

"Today is the second happiest day of my life" Mr Park said as came closer to his family.

"When was the first? " Jinyoung asked. 

"When you were born My lil Junior" Mr Park replied as he hugs his son.

"Then when was your saddest day of your life dad?" Jinyoung asked.

"When I married your mother" Mr Park whispers. 

"Did you said something dear?" Mrs Park asked while glaring her husband.

"Nothing love, let's go the priest has called Jinyoung" Mr Park makes excuse when he was his wife glaring him.

 

Mr Park hold Jinyoung's hand and walkes him towards Mark who was staring Jinyoung with open mouth, Jinyoung blushes and looks down when he saw Mark staring him. 

'Hyung, close your mouth or fly may get inside" Joey whispers not so quietly. Mark closes his mouth and smiles softly at Jinyoung. Mr Park has tears in his eyes when they reached closer to Mark. 

"Please, take care of my son Mark. I know he behaves like an idiot, is half minded and is worst in everything he does but he loves you with his heart and I know he will learn everything slowly for you" Mark chuckled at Mr Park's speech and holds Jinyoung's hand. Jinyoung glares at his head but then his eyes soften on seeing his sad expression of his father.

 

Mark POV

Since early in the morning, Mom and dad are nagging about arrangements and all. They woke me up six in the morning and send me to spa with Joey who was whining about not wishing to leav his love Yugyeom. 

We came back around eight and I was feeling refreshed. Then for next four hours Grace and Mom made me try 77 suits for my marriage. Grace and mom then discussed about my hair style, seriously these women are crazy. 

Thw wedding would be taking place at midnight since Jinyoung wished for something new and different. I hope I be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter