Chapter - 17 Reunion?

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

         Chapter - 17 Reunion? 

 

With Jinyoung

Jinyoung and Joey were awkwardly standing close to each other not knowing what to say.

"Um.. my name is Joey, Joey Tuan" Joey told Jinyoung

"I'm Park Jinyoung" Jinyoung replied and both were quiet again. 

"Hey! you don't look Korean but you seem to speak the language so well" Jinyoung points out.

"My dad made me and my brother learn different languages so that we don't have any problems in communication when we handle the business. We live in LA but we are actually from Taiwan " Joey answered proudly. 

'Ego! ' Jinyoung thought in his mind and nods.

'Now that I think about it hyung doesn't look Korean too. Whatever, He is hot and all mine so I don't care where he is from' Jinyoung thought while grinning. 

"Let's get something to drink" Joey offers. Jinyoung nods and they were going towards the refreshments when heard Mark behind them.

"Joey? " Mark shouted as they were away from mark.

Jinyoung and Joey both look behind. Jinyoung smiles brightly on seeing Mark and run towards him whereas Joey was looking at Mark in confusion. 

"Hyung! what took you so long? " Jinyoung asked. Jinyoung noticed Mark looking at Joey and felt jealous. 

"Hyung! " Mark looks at Jinyoung and hands him the drink. Mark was about to reply that's when Joey ran towards them and hugged Mark tightly. 

"I'm missed you! I missed you so much Mark, it's been four years! Dad would be so happy to see you!" Joey said with smile. Jinyoung angrily pushed Joey away from Mark. He pulls Mark closer and shouted.

"Stay away from my hyung! " Joey looks at Jinyoung with confusion. 

"What the hell are you talking about? He's mine!" Joey said hugging Mark. 

"No mine!" Jinyoung shouted again.

"Mine!" Joey shouted.

"Mine Mine!!!!!"

"Mine Mine Mine! " Everyone around stares three of them in confusion. Mark felt embraced and pulls Joey and Jinyoung with him.

Mark took both of them to garden and shouted. 

"Jinyoung behave! and Joey you're not child!" both Joey and Jinyoung looks at the ground feeling guilty. Mark saw tears forming in Jinyoung's eyes and pulls him closer .

"Hey! why are you crying? " Mark asked softly. 

"You're angry" Jinyoung replied rubbing his eyes.

"I'm not angry Jinyoung so stop crying" Jinyoung nods and then smile.

'My acting classes saved me from hyung's anger today!' Jinyoung thought in relive. Joey looks whole scene with confusion. 

"Is he your boyfriend? " Joey asked pointing at Jinyoung. Before Mark c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter