Chapter - 23 Cat And Dog Fight

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

                      Chapter - 23 Cat And Dog Fight

 

"What are you planning Jinyoungie? " Mark asked as he looks at younger who was busy typing furiously on his phone.

"I'm trying to get Yugyeom's contact " Jinyoung replied. 

"And how you gonna get it?" Mark asked raising his eyebrow. 

"I have many friends who are good at tracking number and all, I asked one of them to track Yugyeom's no. and give me.... Yes! I got it!" Jinyoung shouts in happiness. 

"You got what?" Mark asked in confusion.

"Details about Kim Yugyeom and his number" Jinyoung shouts and hugs Mark.

"Ok! he is the heir of Kim corporations? "Jinyoung looks at Mark in confusion. 

"How your dad know Kim's, hyung? "

"I don't know" Mark lies.

" He is 16 year old even younger than me!!!! I shall call him" Jinyoung calls Yugyeom who picked up the phone after few rings.

"Kim Yugyeom speaking" the person on other side spoke.

"He is so formal hyung" Jinyoung whispers to Mark and puts the phone on speaker. 

"Yugyeom? I wish to talk to you about my I mean your fiance" 

"What do you want to talk about him? " Yugyeom asked.

" Meet me near the park across the new mall"

"Ok" Jinyoung grins looking at Mark. 

"Now we have to convince him about how sick you are"

"Let's go now" Mark and Jinyoung got ready and leaves to Meet Yugyeom. 

 

Mark and Jinyoung went to park fifteen minutes before and Mark hides behind the tree on Jinyoung’s order.

"If gonna see us together he will think we are trying to fool him so you better hide hyung" Mark nods and hides. Few minutes later a tall handsome boy came to the park. 

"Kim Yugyeom? " The boy looks at Jinyoung and nods.

"Jinyoung, I was the one who called you" 

"What did you want to talk about my fiance? " Yugyeom asked. Jinyoung sigh as he didn’t know what to speak.

"Break this engagement" Yugyeom gives Jinyoung funny look. 

"What ??? have you lost you mind? why would I break this engagement? " Yugyeom asked in anger. 

"Because that's my boyfriend whom you are getting engaged too!" Jinyoung shouts.

"What ? Oh I get it!! You're a fan of my fiance and you don't want us to marry so that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter