Chapter - 12 Jealous Much

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

             Chapter - 12 Jealous Much

 

Jinyoung was frustrated as Mark was ignoring him completely. Jinyoung was trying everything to get Mark's attention but Mark simply avoids him. 

The school was over and Jinyoung was taking his sweet time to leave the classroom. Once he gets out of school building, he was confused to see Mark talking to some kid and that kid was sticking to Mark like glue. 

As he got near, he remembered the boy was the who gave him bento few weeks ago. He decided to hide and hear what they are talking about. 

"But hyung! Jackson is sooo annoying and boring! " the boy whines. 

'Who the hell is this Jackson? ' Jinyoung thought

"Bambam you shouldn't be speaking about him like that" Mark told younger. The boy pouts cutely and hugs Mark. 

"How dare him to hug my Mark! !!!" Jinyoung shouts in his mind and went near to them.

Jinyoung glares the boy and pulls Mark's shirt sleave to get his attention. 

"Hyung I'm hungry let's go home! and who is he?" Jinyoung asked pointing at the boy.

"My name is Bambam! " the boy told cutely which made Mark smile. Jinyoung feels both jealous and angry on seeing Mark smiling at the boy.

"What a weird name! Myself Park Jinyoung" Jinyoung said giving Bambam glares. Bambam looks at Jinyoung in confusion as he didn't understand why he was glaring him.

"Jinyoung it's not good to make fun of others name" Mark scolded Jinyoung.

"But hyung he is trying to get attached to you like leech" Jinyoung said whining. Bambam looks at Mark then at Jinyoung and then at Mark again as if asking if Jinyoung called him leech.

"I think we should leave now, see you again Bambam" Mark said polity. Bambam smiles brightly and nods.

"Ok hyung! bye" 

Jinyoung sits in the car and frown whole way to home. Mark ignores Jinyoung's childish behaviour as he was used to Jinyoung's mood swings. 

'His mood swings are worst then of pregnant woman ' Mark thought looking at pouty Jinyoung. 

Once they reach the mansion Jinyoung gets out of car and bangs the door of car. Mark sigh and went after him.

During lunch time Jinyoung kept glaring at his food and stab it with fork. 

Mr Park looks at Mark in question look and Mark just shrugs.

"What's wrong Nyoung? "Mrs Park asked in concern.

"Nothing" Jinyoung replied. 

"Our son is pmsing" Mr Park said as joke and laughs but stop when Jinyoung looks at him with murderous look and stabs his food again. 

"I'm not hungry " Jinyoung said with annoyance

"Jinyoung, I was just joking, come on! stop sulking at eat your lunch" Mr Park told Jinyoung playfully. 

"No, I don't want to" Jinyoung left the room in hurry.

"I shall go after him " Mark offer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter