Chapter - 11 Cold As Ice And Realisation

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    

              Chapter - 11 Cold As Ice And Realisation

 

"Can we hold hand Mark?" Jinyoung asked shyly. 

"Why? so that you can have another video of me molesting you ? " Mark asked with blank face.

"What!? No...... I have deleted that video hyung" Jinyoung said looking at the ground. 

For a moment expression of shock could have been seen on Mark's face but then again it became neutral. 

"Get in the car, your parents must be getting home anytime" Mark told Jinyoung. Jinyoung was confused but followed Mark's order.

As the enter the home, Jinyoung was hugged tightly by Mrs Park. 

"Oh! Nyoung I'm so happy you are safe! I was so scared when Min told me what happened yesterday" Mrs Park kisses Jinyoung all over his face.

Min was another good friend of Jinyoung and also the boy who told Mark about Jinyoung's where about. 

"My Baby! " Mrs Park was crying and Jinyoung tried to calm her.

"How could you be so careless Mark!!! I gave you my son's responsibility! How could you let him go to the party when I ordered you not to let him!!!" Mr Park shouted in anger.

"I'm sorry sir" Mark said and bows.

"But dad it was...." Jinyoung was about to speak but Mark stops him.

"I assure you that it won't happen again" Mark said looking at Mr Park. 

"I hope so, both of you go to your rooms" Mr Park orders. Mark nods and leaves. Jinyoung runs after Mark. 

"Hyung! Hyung wait!" Jinyoung holds Mark's hand to stop him.

" What do you want?" Mark asked with cold voice

"Why you stop me from telling dad the truth? " Jinyoung asked. 

Mark gives Jinyoung cold look which made Jinyoung shiver.

"I'm the Butler, I need no excuse for my bad performance" Mark said and went to his room. 

 

Jinyoung was looking outside from the balcony when he saw Mark in the garden. He saw Mark watering the orchid plants. 

He admires Mark from the balcony and smiles. 

"Was hyung always this handsome or just become so all the sudden ?" Jinyoung thought. His eyes widen when he realised what he was thinking and ran inside his room.

At the night Jinyoung thought about his time with Mark from day one till now.

"I'm lucky hyung is there with me" he thought and fall asleep. 

 

 

Jinyoung woke up by his own and ate his break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter