Chapter - 10 Butler In Action

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you all subscribingthus story and for the comments and for upvotes. Thank you alexia260, LovelyRedFlowers, IrishGothicPanda and Kwon Eunji for the upvotes. 

 

           Chapter - 10 Butler In Action

 

“Let's finish what we started Jinyoung And I hope you will cooperate so that it be less painful for you" Jun tears Jinyoung shirt and was about to remove his pants too when someone broke the door and enter inside the room.

 

 

Mark POV

Where could that irresponsible brat could be? I was worried because I couldn't find him, that's when my phone ringed. Mr Park was calling me and I was tensed whether I should pick the phone or not. But if I don't pick the call, Mr Park would get worried.

“Hello Mr Park"

“Mark where are you and Jinyoung?"

“We are on the way home"

“Come soon, Jinyoung's mom and I are going out of town and would be back by tomorrow Evening"

“Have a safe journey" 

I cut the call and went upstair to check for Jinyoung. I was passing by the room when heard Jinyoung shout. I went near the door and try to hear inside. I heard Jinyoung shout again and I was confirmed that Jinyoung was inside. I tried to open the door but it was lock, so I decided to broke the door when someone broke the door and entered inside the room.

 

 

Normal POV

Mark was shocked and angry when enter inside the room, he saw Jinyoung lying on bed without shirt and crying with guy name Jun on top of him. 

Mark pulls Jun away from Jinyoung and punch him.

"Why the hell are you saving him?" Jun asked in anger. Mark punches Jun again and again, Jun tries to block Mark but was unsuccessful. 

"He is my responsibility, so I need to protect him" Mark shouted and knock out Jun. 

"Are you alright? " Mark touches Jinyoung but Jinyoung flinched. 

'He must be scared' Mark thought. He pulls Jinyoung towards himself and wraps his jacket around him. 

"Let's go home" Mark carries Jinyoung to car bridle style and lays him on backseat of the car. 

Mark droves towards nearest hospital and takes Jinyoung inside. 

 

An hour later,

"He is fine just scared, someone drugged him but don't worry I already gave him some medicine he will be fine by tomorrow. Just make him rest " Doctor told Mark.  

"Thank you Doctor" Mark said sincere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter