Chapter - 18 Surprise

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back with new chapter!!!!! Thanks for the comments and for subscribing this story. Hope you all like the chapter. 

   

 

                       Chapter - 18 Surprise

 

When Mark and Jinyoung reached home, Mark help Jinyoung to get ready for bed. Mark cleans the make up for Jinyoung as Jinyoung was feeling tired and lazy. Mark tucked Jinyoung into bed and kissed his forehead. 

"Good night Jinyoung" Mark whispers and caress Jinyoung's hair. 

"Hyung you remember the promise? " Jinyoung asked with sleepy eyes. Mark nods and pulls blanket over Jinyoung's body. 

 

Next morning Jinyoung wakes up by the sunlight falling on his face. He groans and pulls blanket over his face. Mark enters inside the Jinyoung's room with breakfast ad tries to wake him up.

'Wake up brat! Time for breakfast" Jinyoung peeks at Mark from inside the blanket. 

"No!" 

"I made your favourite" Mark said showing the plate. Jinyoung throws the blanket away and smiles brightly. 

"Thanks hyung" Jinyoung was about to eat when Mark's the plate away. 

"Brush first" Jinyoung pouts and went inside the bathroom. Few minutes later he came out and saw Mark tidying his room.

"No need to clean my room hyung, I will do it myself" Jinyoung said while stopping Mark. Mark smiles and nods.

Jinyoung happily finished his breakfast and went to take bath. Mark pulls out Jinyoung's clothes from his wardrobe and put them on the bed. Later when Jinyoung came out and saw his outgoing clothes on the bed. He wears the clothes and went downstairs. 

"Are we going somewhere hyung? " Jinyoung asked

"Yes! Come on let's go" Mark pulls Jinyoung towards the car.

"Where are we going? " Jinyoung asked as Mark puts the seat belt around him.

"It's a surprise" Mark replied and starts the car. 

Jinyoung kept on guessing about where are they going whereas mark laughs and doesn't replies to him. Mark parks the car and gets out. Jinyoung also came out of car and looks around happily. 

"Amusement park? That's great!!! Let's go inside" Jinyoung shouts happily. 

"You wished to go on the date, so I will make your wish come true" Mark told Jinyoung. Jinyoung blushes and hugs Mark. 

"Thanks hyung" 

"Shall we go?" Mark asked as bows infornt of Jinyoung. Jinyoung laughs and nods. They enter inside the park and Jinyoung looks around in amazement.

"So which ride first? " Mark asked

"Roller coaster! " Jinyoung said pointing towards the ride.

"As you wish" They went towards the ride. 

Fifteen minutes later, Jinyoung was bored and annoyed because the line for ride was long and their turns has yet to come.

"When we will be able to ride the coaster!!!! This line is so long! Can't you do something about it hyung" Jinyoung complains. 

"Learn to be patient Jinyoung, you can't have everything you want in a instant and there ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter