Chapter- 7 Kiss?

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                  Chapter - 7 Kiss?

 

Next day Jinyoung woke up by his own a couple of hours early than usual and got ready for school. He went down for breakfast, Mark and his parents were shocked to see him work up by his own.

"Are you all right Nyoung? " Mrs Park asked worryingly.

"Yaa mom!" Jinyoung said in irritation. 

"How did you wake up so early and by your own?" Mr Park asked in confusion.

"My friends and I decided to meet today at school before classes" Jinyoung said and took bite of his toast. 

Mark notice tension due yo Jinyoung's word.

"I shall get car ready" Mark said and leaves.

During the ride, Jinyoung and Mark didn't speak to each other. Once they reached the school, Mark dropped Jinyoung stayed near the gate to for while to make sure Jinyoung doesn't run away.

 

 

With Jinyoung and his friends

"So that's the problem" Jun said. Jinyoung told his friends everything that happened to him within these three weeks. 

"I need to do something so that bipolar jerk leave me alone and do whatever I tell him to" Jinyoung said with frustration. 

"I have an idea but it's bit messy" Suke told Jinyoung. 

"What idea?" Kris asked.

Suke told everyone his idea.

"Have you gone mad! Jinyoung don't listen to him!" Kris shouted. 

"I think it's good idea" Jinyoung said with smirk. 

"I can't believe this! This may get you in huge trouble! " Kris said again.

"I agree with Kris, Jinyoung don't be stupid" Min advised. 

"Oh Come on guys it would be fun! " Jun said.

"I'm not with you guys in this stupid plan of your" Min said.

"And me neither! " Kris said and leaves.

Jinyoung runs after Kris 

"Kris!" Jinyoung shouted which cause Kris to stop.

"What is wrong?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Don't do that Jinyoung, I .... I regret when I dragged you in the party four year ago! I made sweet innocent boy change into devil and I regret it alot! I hate myself for what I did to you but. ... Jinyoung, Mark wish to change you and you should try to change yourself too" Kris left Jinyoung speechless. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter