Chapter - 20 Messed

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!!! everyone, thanks for the help!! and I agree with some of my readers who thinks that that most of the stories are against nowadays so I will make it combination of both comedy and against. And against part won't be bad one and also short one. You gonna find it out while reading the chapters. 

Thanks for all your love and support!!!! I need it alot!!!! And thanks for upvotes!!!!! I seriously never thought you all gonna like this story that much!!!! 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

                           Chapter - 20  Messed

 

Mark stops tickling Jinyoung and climb of the bed. Jinyoung takes huge gulps if air and looks at Mark with smile. 

"Get change, I will be serving you lunch" Mark kiss Jinyoung in cheek and left. Jinyoung softly touches his cheek and grins like a mad. He went towards wardrobe and pulls out his clothes. 

 

With Mark...

Mark pulls out his phone from his pocket and dials his father's number. After couple of rings someone picks up the phone.

"Hello Raymond Tuan speaking" The man with firm voice spoke.

"D..dad?" Mark hesitates. It's been Four years since he last time talked to his father and Mark was not sure about what to say. 

"Y..Yien? Is that you son? Say something!" Mr Tuan pleaded. 

"Hi Dad"

"Oh! Yien! where are you? Please come back home son! I miss you! everyone here at home miss you a lot son!" Mr Tuan said in teary voice. 

"I ..I don’t want to get engaged dad please? "

"I'm sorry but I won't take it as no this time son, you said you want study in Los Angeles, our whole family moved to LA from Taiwan. You said you want to learn skateboarding and dance instead of learning language I agree with you. You said you want to live your life before becoming president of the company and I even grant that wish of your knowing that I can't live without you son but this time I will do what I think is right for you"

"But dad..."

"I know you like boys so I have engaged you to son of my good friend. The boy is really handsome, smart, sweet and kindheart. And also he is younger then you."

"Listen to me da.."

"And Joey would also be engaged at same day, though he doesn't know about it yet"

"Bey Dad" Mark cuts the phone in anger.

"Dammit! W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter