Chapter 1 - Meet Park Jinyoung and Mark Tuan

Perfectly Devilish Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡♡♡♡♡ HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKITA ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

 

 

 

Chapter 1 - Meet Park Jinyoung and Mark Tuan

 

Quickly and quietly, the maid made its way down the hall of the Park Household before stopping in front of the door at the end. Sighing, she opened it and swiftly closed it behind her before proceeding on to carry out the task of waking up the lump buried inside the heap of covers in the bed.

Once she approached the end of the bed, she hesitated before finally carrying out the task, “Master,” clearing , she attempted to speak louder to wake up the sleeping figure, “young master, i-it’s time to get up.”

But to no avail the person didn’t budge. She took a glance at the alarm clock (which read 6:31) and once again sighed. She knew she had to wake him up so he could get ready for school but she wasn’t ready to feel downgraded for waking him up from his peaceful sleep; though she woke him up every day she will never get used to how he yells and glares at her before rudely dismissing her out of his sight.

“Young master please wake up.” Her voice wavered slightly after she gathered the bravery to climb close to the body shake it gently. “Yo-you’ll get in trouble if you don’t.”

The maid continued to shake the body until the relaxed frame went stiff and moved on its own. After that she quickly scrambled off the bed and straightened her uniform, wiping her clammy palms on the skirt while trying to flat it out as the figure pulled the covers off its body.

She watched as he stretched, eyes squinting and coming focused on her before it proceeded to glare at her with a murderous look.

“Get the hell out my room!” The maid trembled, legs feeling like jelly while staring at the adolescent. “I said GET THE HELL OUT!”

Jumping, the maid quickly snapped out of a trance before rushing to the door, swinging it open only to come face to face with young master’s mother, Mrs. Park, who looked disappointed and annoyed. “Junior, you know you should talk politely to people, especially if they work for us.” She looked at Jinyoung while standing in front of the doorway, completely blocking the maid from escaping as Jinyoung through death glares into her back.

“Mom, they don’t work for us for free. We pay them so I can treat them however I'd like.” Jinyoung said stubbornly before shifting in bed and laying on his back.

Mrs. Park sighed, not saying anything that would entice an argument because it would be pointless, instead changing the subject, “well anyway get ready. You have school, Junior.”

Groaning, Jinyoung smashed his head into the pillow, muffling out a but mom I don’t wanna go!, which she shook her head and ignored before leaving him to get dressed.

Whining, Jinyoung nevertheless took a bath and got ready. After styling his hair he took his backpack and left in his car, driving the direction of the school for the first five minutes before detouring towards his friend’s house, quickly throwing his backpack in the backseat before picking up his friend and following his directions to the party.


 

At the Party

 

“You’re not going to get in trouble with your parents, right?” Jinyoung’s best friend Kris asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter