That feeling

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, what are we going to do today?” asked Taehyung. “Lets just take time to appreciate the nature” said Hosoek. “What are you saying hyung?” Jimin make his annoying face followed by others. “ I’ts mean I have no idea what to do” Hosoek laughed whole heartedly “Ya! No need to use your philosophy you paboya” Suga hit his head. As expected, Hosoek just keep laughing non- stop and it makes everyone laughing. They are always happy together. “Guys, holiday will be in 2 weeks more. How about a vacation trip?” Jin give his suggestion. “Vacation??” Waa daebak!” By hearing ‘vacation’ word, Hana’s eyes widen happily. “That is a good suggestion. The last time we go to a vacation with our parents is 5 years ago. Added Rap Monster. “A vacation?! Where to Hyung?!” a panting voice come from the door. “ Ya! Jeon Jungkook ! where are you from? You always to be the first one who arrived here.” asked Yunhee. “ I have a dance practice Noona. I’ve told Jin hyung earlier.” He answered. “Oh really? I just get back from detention class” Yunhee grinned. “Detention class?! Daebakk! How a smart student like you get into a detention class?” jungkook laughed. “Ya! What are you laughing at?” Yunhee said at throw a pillow at little maknae. They were just laughing looking at their maknae line.  They were talking and playing together for hours.  “So, hyung. Where is the vacation?” Rap monster asked his hyung. “ I don’t think about it yet. I’ll tell you guys later.” With that , everyone make decision to go home as it almost 7.p.m.

 

 The next da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter