Alone

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, all of them wake up to a relieved knowing everyone is still there. They had faced enough. No one is going missing again. “What are we going to do today?” Jimin asked everyone. “Let’s find them.” Suga answered with a serious tone. “Where?” Rap Monster seems confused. “I don’t care. Just find them. I’m not going to sit here all day long while maybe there scared somewhere in this island.” Suga said. They nodded.

“Yunhee, you are not coming.” Taehyung said. “Wait what?” Yunhee asked. “ I said you are not coming with us. It’s dangerous.” Taehyung said again. “ Well what is the difference with I’m following all of you and staying here?” Yunhee asking angrily. “ It’s dangerous out there okay?” Taehyung said still controlling his voice. “Dangerous? Well let me remind you mister, both Jungkook and Hana are missing here in this house at the same time while all of us are here. I’ll exposed to danger everywhere whether in this house or not. Are you kidding me? What makes you think I'll be safe here BY MY OWN?” she pressed the last words.

Yunhee is angry. She can’t just sit there hoping the other will come back safely bringing Jungkook and Hana home. “ I think Taehyung is right. You need to stay here. Just lock all the doors and windows and nothing’s gonna happen.” Jin said. Yunhee look at them. Not believing what she had just heard. "Anyone ?" Yunhee still trying to find for her backup. No one said anything. Actually, they themselves don't know whether their decision was right or not. But, Yunhee is a girl and they are gonna walk in a distance for the searching. So, they think it is better for only them will go. “Fine! Just go” Yunhee said then walk to her room upstairs. “We need to go while it’s still early.”  Suga said. “ I’ll make sure everything is lock in here.” J Hope. They nodded. They make their move after locking everything.

Well, For sure Bangtan is the top students in their school but this is the first time they are making a very stupid decision for leaving Yunhee alone. Because the one who start this chaos is there from the beginning getting ready for the next target. Watching the boys walk out room the rest house and he said, “ Well well, look what I have here. A bunch of idiot boys that brave enough to leave the only one girl in the house. Is it you guys are already this stupid or I’m just being lucky this time? Thank you for that” He said to himself an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter