Vacation

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week that Yunhee not having the nightmare anymore and today is their first day of holiday. They will be in holiday for 2 weeks. She’s back into her normal behaviour. The necklace? Well, Yunhee never take off the necklace from her neck since Taehyung gave it to her. As usual, they gathered at their base after school. J hope and Jungkook are playing video games like always, Jin is cooking, Suga is writing lyrics, Rap Monster is listening to music, Jimin with Hana. Taehyung just watching television beside Yunhee who is reading novels. Suddenly, Taehyung heard a slow cried. “Ya! Yunhee, are you okay? Why are you crying? Are you sick?” Everyone looked at them. Yunhee blurly look at evryone. “ What? No No!. It is this novel. The story line was just damn sad.” Yunhee continue to cry. "Chincha this girl?” Jimin shook his head. Taehyung glanced at her, put his hand at her shoulder, let her head rest at his shoulder and continue to watch television. She blushed.

 “ Look at uri Yunhee. Is she blushing? Omo! you look so cute” J Hope chuckled. “ Ya! Oppa! What blushing? Im not” Yunhee rolled her eyes but then he saw Taehyung was looking at her. She moved her face back to her book again. “ Gosh! Stop doing that Kim Taehyung. You almost got my heart burst.” Yunhee said to herself.” I’m going to help Jin Oppa cooking” she left the awkward situation. " Gosh! why is he being so clingy with me lately?" she felt weird.

An hour later“ Guys! The food is ready!” Jin called from the kitchen. Today, they planned to spend their night together and they are now ready for dinner.

 

                                          

 

“Wahhhh! Chincha this hyung! You cook all these?” Rap Monster surprised. “Why you never cooked for us before this?” Suga asked. Jin just smiled. “It’s a surprise I guess. Yunhee help me anyway” Jin smiled at Yunhee. “ This hyung is really something” Taehyung said unbelievable. “ we will eat well” all of them said.

After they had finished their dinner diligently, they hang out at balcony as always. That is their favourite place f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter