Anniversary

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had gathered at their so - called base since early in the morning. Everyone is already there except for Taehyung and Jungkook. “Ya! Where is this two kids” suga annoyed. “Yunhee-ah are you sleeping well? You look more alive than yesterday” Hana hugged her bestfriend. Yunhee chuckled “ Yes Hana-ah. It feels so refreshing that I get enough sleep yesterday” she answered. “ Why Yunhee-ah? Are you having trouble to sleep?” Rap Monster asked her. “ Neh oppa. It's so hard to get a normal sleep lately” she answered. “ But, im okay” she smiled brightly. Rap Monster nodded. So, lately Yunhee having trouble to get a normal sleep. But, no one seems to know about it before.

A few minutes later, the door opened revealing maknae line that they have been waiting for. “ We are here” Taehyung and Jungkook greeted with a heavy breath. “ Ya!! Why are you guys so late?” Hosoek asked and throwing an empty bottle towards them. “Sorry hyung! I having a troubled to get this maknae to wake up and get ready. I though he's already dead” Taehyung apologize. “Sorry hyung” Jungkook chuckled. “ This kid, sometimes I get scared to waking him up. He really sleeps like a dead person. I can’t differentiate it whether he is sleeping or knocked out” Rap monster comment. “ Sorry hyung, I guessed I’m just over appreciating my sleeping time.” Jungkook laughed again. Everyone rolled their eyes.

“Yunhee-ah,, how are you today?” Taehyung put his hand on Yunhee’s shouler.  “ I’m great. But I still feel tired” Yunhee hugged his waist. “Aigoo, uri Yunhee must be overworking. You need a rest to arraso?” Taehyung poked her nose. “Nehh”. She answered. Other than Jimin, Yunhee have Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter