Coincidence ?

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook slowly getting back into his normal behaviour. The trust that they’d gave him slowly make him comfortable. They spent their time chit chatting with each other at the living room. “ Jin hyung, we are going to stay here until?” J hope asked Jin for confirmation. “ Saturday?”  Jin looked at him. “ Why hosoek-ah?” Jin asked him back. “ Nothing, Im just asking” he said. Jin nodded. “Guys, I want to cook. So, who’s gona help?” Jin asked them. “ Me!” Jungkook seems excited. He want to forget what happen last night. “ Alright Jungkookie. Come” Jin called him and he followed. They walked to the kitchen. “ Jimin, can I go to?” Hana looked at his precious boyfriend. “ Of course, just make sure the kitchen doesn’t explode okay?” Jimin laughed. “Ya! Don’t look down on me okay?” she hit Jimin’s arm. He laughed and Hana walk away followed Jin and Jungkook to the kitchen.

“ Guys, do you think Jungkook is telling the truth?” Rap Monster broke the silent. “ I think he is, he’s not the type to create a story” Taehyung said. “ Look at him, he looked seriously scared of what happen. If he’s just slipped. He will told us he’d slipped.” Suga added supporting his maknae. All of them in a middle of thinking. “I’d told you from the beginning. Futhermore, he said he want to check on his phone, so how he end up in a pool?” Yunhee keeps her head down. “Hey, it may be coincidence right? Just make ourselves happy here okay? Jin hyung had handle everything. He had asked us whether we want to continue with this vacation or not and we had agreed to proceed this.” J hope tried to convinced them. “Yeah, he will be sad if he heard this. He will think all of this is his entire fault. Let’s just don’t think about this. From what I saw, he’s already felt guilty of what happen to Jungkook. Lets cheer him up guys” Yunhee said confidently. Yes, she did feel something was not right about this place but it’s absolutely will never be Jin oppa’s fault. No one can ever expect anything to happen.” I’m totally agreed! “ Jimin said. “Anything, we will take care of each other okay?” Taehyung looked at each of them. They nodded. Taehyung hold Yunhee’s hand tightly. He knows deep in Yunhee’s heart, she’s already afraid since the beginning. He don’t want her to stress of this thing.

“ Guys” Jin’s head appeared from behind the wall. They looked shocked. “ What are you discussing at? Look serious” Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter