Shopping

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went for shopping after having a delicious lunch together. As usual, they always go separate ways. “ So, who’s gonna go with who?” asked the leader. “ I’m gonna be with Tahyung and Yunhee Noona as always! Jungkook raised his hand. “Who’s gonna be with me?” Hana asked. “ Of course me , I’m your boyfriend.” Jimin winked his eyes to Hana. “ How about you oppa?” Hana asked her brother. “ It’s okay, you can go with Jimin. I’m gonna be with Jin, Rap Monster and Suga hyung. Take care of my sister okay?” J- Hope reminded Jimin. “ Nehh hyung. I’ll always will” Jimin replied. “So, gathered back here in 2 hours okay?” Rap Monster ordered. “nehhh” the other replied.

They round the whole shopping mall as usual. Finding anything that they can buy. Jungkook, Taehyung and Yunhee are such a horsehoe crab. They can’t be separated. They arrived at a jewellery shop. “ I’m gonna take a look for a while okay?” Yunhee said. At first, Jungkook and Taehyung wait outside. But looked at the focus Yunhee, they get into the shop. “Noona, what are you looking at?”  Jungkook asked. “ Jungkook-ah , look at this. It’s beautiful right?” Yunhee pointed at the white gold necklace. “ Yes, it is” Jungkook answered. “Do you want it Yunhee-ah?” Asked Teaehyung. “ I wish. But, its okay. My mom told me that I don’t need to buy something that I don't really need. It’s a wastage.” Yunhee told them. “Let’s go!” Yunhee dragged them out. Next destination, book store. Yunhee is a smart girl so of course book is one of her best friend. Well, it’s not just an education book but she loves reading novels.

 “Yunhee, Jungkook, I have to go to toilet. I’ll come back in 10 minutes okay?” Taehyung excused himself. They nodded. “ Take care of Yunhee Noona, Jungkook.” Taehyung said. “ Arraso hyung. Don’t worry. This is jungkook”. He patted his chest proudly. Taehyung rolled his eyes and Yunhee just laughed looking at their childish behaviour.

Taehyung go to toilet? No. He’s actually go back to the previous jewel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter