Messed up

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys had separated and go to different location. Rap Monster going with Jimin. Suga with JHope and while V with Jin. 3 hours of walking and they can’t find anything. “Ths is weird. Why is no one here. This is the town that we go last time right?” Suga asked J Hope and he nodded. Everything they saw today are suprising. All the shops are closed except for one shop managed by an old lady. She is just too old so that they can even asking her for help but they decided to ask her some questions. “ Excuse me, ahjuma-nim. Where is everyone here? ” J Hope asked. “ Oh. Today is a Gong day. Everyone here will go the old temple at the peak of the second mountain to celebrate it.” She said. “ Why are you not going ahjuma-nim?” Suga turn to asked. The old lady laugh. “ I’m too old already son. I’m going to die anytime from now. I don’t need to go to those celebration” The old lady said. They understand. They walk out from the shop after thank the old lady.

“ Hyung, we can’t find anything.” J Hope said.” Let’s just go back for now. I don’t know where to go anymore. “ Suga said. J hope sighed and nodded. Both of them are painting. They decided to go back to the rest house. For Jin and V, they take the opposite way from Suga and J Hope. “Hyung, I feel something’s wrong. Is our decision to left Yunhee alone is right?” V asked Jin. Jin looked at him. He don’t know what to answer. For a second, he thinks that he had agreed to the most stupid decision in his life ever. “ I think we should get home now V.” Jin said and make move while V following him from the back. 

Suga, J Hope, Jin and V can’t find anything so do Jimin and Rap Monster. All of them decided to go back home coz they seems to found the dead end. Well, this island is just too big for tourist that has no transport like them. The first one who arrived at the rest house is Suga and J Hope. The rest house look the same just like the time they leave. They get in and J Hope check all the windows and doors. By the time he move to the back door. He was shocked. “ Hyung, it's not lock” J Hope told Suga.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter