Weird

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later

 

Yunhee was busy with her project and as usual, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Jong Hana are going back to their base together. ‘Base ‘ is the must place that they need to visits every day. As they arrived, they are welcomed with Jin who was eating, Rap Monster who is sleeping. Jeon Jungkook and Jong Hosoek who are playing games and Suga who was writing lyrics as it is his hobby. He said he likes to express himself through lyrics as he doesn’t know how to express it live.

“Oppa!” Hana called for them. “What is it baby?” asked Jimin pinching his cheek “ Do you guys noticed anything weird with Yunhee?” she asked them. What do you mean?” Taehyung asked her agin. “ well, for me she’s not in her real mind lately.” Hana replied. “ yes hyung, I always saw Yunhee Noona frowning and thinking something that looks like serious. Sometimes, she doesn’t hear when I’m calling for her” Jungkook told everyone. They silent. “ Maybe she’s just tired. She seems so busy lately” Hosoek guessed. “But, its already a week” Hana disagree with his brother. “ Lets just asked her when we have suitable time okay?” Jin suggested. Everyone just keep themselves silent.

“I’m back!” Yunhee greeted but not as her expected, she got a worried stares from everyone. “Ya! What’s with everybody’s reaction?” she felt weird. Everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter