Hope (Final)

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry if this final chapter dissapointed you in any ways. Thank you for staying until the end.  Enjoy reading!^^

 

At the hospital

 

Yunhee, Taehyung and Jungkook was move to the emergency room. The guy who’s helping them earlier surrender and has been took to police station to help the case. They waiting and keep waiting outside the emergency room. They look so exhausted and pale. After two hours of waiting. The emergency light is finally shut down and the doctor come out. All of them get up. “How is it, doctor?” Jin asked. A heavy sighed escaped from the doctor’s mouth. “ Don’t just sigh doctor! Telll us what happen!” Suga seems angry. “ Okay, calm down. First of all, Jeon Jungkook is fine. He just having a small concussion from his head injury and an injured leg. He is sleeping. Second, Kim Taehyung. He loss a lot of blood but luckily he managed to pass his critical condition. He is a strong boy. He’s stable but still unconscious.” The doctor explained. “ What about Yunhee?” Jimin asked concernedly. “ About her, she suffered from drug overdosed which we belived it is sleeping drug. Sleeping drug is very effective as a medicine but only if we take it in the right amount. If you remember earlier her nose was bleeding, that was a sign of brain damaged. I’m afraid that she’s in coma. “  Jimin fell to the ground. J Hope hugging his crying sister. 

All of them fall into a deep silent. “ When will she woke up?” Rap Monster asked. “ Well, you guys have to get ready. In this situation, we can’t predict when will she wake up. She’ll maybe wake up tomorrow, next week, next month or maybe she’ll never wake up again.  I’m sorry” The doctor put his head down. He can feel their frustration. “ You are a doctor, isn’t there something you can do?” Suga provoked him. “ We had done the best that we could. We are very sorry” Suga ball his fist but Jin saw that and hold his hand. “It’s okay Yoongi.” Suga pull his hand and walk away. He need some space. “ I apologized with my friends behaviour, doctor.” Jin as the oldest apologized for what happen. “It’s okay. Things like this happen. I can understand.” The doctor smile. “ Can we see them?” J Hope asked. “ Sure but don’t make too much noise.”  They nodded. “ This nurse will take all of you to their room and let’s pray for all of them.” For that, the doctor make his move. When they arrived at Jungkook’s room, that little boy has already wake up. They gathered at the maknae’s bed. “ Hyung” he called for his hyung. “ Hey kid. How do you feel?” Rap Monster asked him. “ I feel dizzy but it’s better than before.”  He answered. “We are worried” Jimin told him. “ I’m sorry hyung.” The maknae apologized although it’s not his fault but he still feel bad for them. “ Don’t you dare apologized for something that’s not your fault maknae. “ Jin warned him before giving him a big smile. “ Where’s Taehyung hung? ” the maknae asked. “ He’s fine. He’s resting in the next room.” J hope answered. “ Rest? What happen to him? What about Yunhee Noona?” he frown when nobody answered to him. “Did I miss anything?” he asked again. He was curious to know what happen as he’s in a weak condition and fainted in the middle of their journey. A worried shown on his face.  “ Taehyung got shot. He loss a lot of blood but he’s stable now.” Jin explanation make Jungkook eyes grown wide. “ Shot?! Please tell me Yunhee Noona is okay” He said. After a huge sighed, Jimin said. “ She’s in coma. Drug overdosed.” “ God” That is all Jungkook can say. For a moment, they never imagined that a ‘supposed to be happy ‘ vacation would turn out into this. They don’t know how they are going to face Taehyung and tell him everything when he wake up. They know that Taehyung will blame himself.

Taehyung wake up the next morning. When he open his eyes, everyone was already there in his room. Jungkook is the first to saw him open his eyes. “ Hyung,  you’re awake.” Everyone looked at him and get up to move closer to him. “ I’ll go and get a doctor.” Jin said. “Hey, do you need anything?” Rap Monster asked him. Taehyung shook his head. And that is the time he realized that someone’s not there. He looked around. “ Hey, what are you looking for kid?” j Hope asked him curiously. “ Where is Yunhee?” he asked. Rap Monster want to tell him but got cut off when a doctor get into the room. “ Please wait outside. I’m gonna check him for a while.” The doctor asked them to wait outside.

While the doctor checking up Taehyung, they gathered outside the room. “ How we are gonna tell him?.” Jimin asked their opinion. “ What ever it is, he need to know. I’ll tell him.” Suga offered himself to be the one who tell Taehyung everything. Few minutes after that. The doctor come out from the room and they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter