Rescue

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hye everyone! In the previous chapter I said this update will be the final chapter. But I have decided to make it into the last three chapter. Enjoy reading!.

The journey from the rest house to the old mansion is actually took only 20 minutes. The don’t even realized that they actually missed out on a very small alley while they go search for Jungkook and Hana earlier. A very small alley that lead them to a very big and old mansion. The mansion looks like have been abandoned for more than 10 years The guy immediately bring them to rooms that keep Hana and Jungkook as they arrived at the mansion. Moving to the first room. They saw Hana that is currently crying while hugging her knees at the edge of the big room. “Hana!” J Hope shouted his sister’s name. She immediately lift up her face when she heard someone shouting her name. She saw her brother and the other boys running towards her and she was dragged to a warm hug by J Hope. Again, she burst into tears. “ Oppa, you come” she said while hugging her brother tightly. “ Of course I will. I love you.” He said while patting her back. She feel a hand holding her shoulder and looked up to see Jimin looking at her with his teary eyes. She get up and hug Jimin. “I miss you oppa” that is the only words that she managed to say. She was so scared thinking if she can’t meet them again. “ You are safe now okay?” Jimin said to Hana. Tears escaped from her eyes again. Finally, she is safe. Jin, Suga, Taehyung and Rap Monster watched the three of them while smiling.

“Guys, we need to move now. Jungkook is waiting for us” Suga said. They move to the next room at the second floor of the mansion. Jungkook’s condition is not like what they are expecting. Their maknae lying unconsciously on the floor with blood on his head and legs. “ Jungkook!” They run towards the poor little maknae. “ Jungkook! Can you hear me?!” Taehyung shake his maknae’s body and lightly slap his cheek to wake him up. Yet, no response. “ Move Taehyung, I’m gonna check him up.” Rap Monster take over Taehyung’s place. He placed his finger at Jungkook’s nose to check whether he is still breathing or not and then proceed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter