I'm okay

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaaaaa!!!” Hana woke up by Yunhee’s screamed. “Yunhee-ah , wake up! You are dreaming.” She shaked Yunhee’s body to wake her up. “Yunhee-ah, Yunhee. Please wake up” hana tried again but Yunhee doesn’t seems like she’s going to wake up. ”Hana! Yunhee! What’s wrong? We heard a screamed. Are you guys okay?” suga knocked their door. “ Girls, open the door!” Rap Monster turns to knocked the door. Hana jumped from the bed at run torwards the door and opened it. “ Ya! What’s wrong?” Jimin asked his girlfriend worriedly. “ It’s Yunhee. She’s having a nightmare. I tried too wake her up but she wont wake up.” Said Hana panicked. They rushed into their room. “Yunhee-ah, wake up. Its just a nightmare. Come on. Followed my voice and wake up”  Taehyung tried to wake her up. He was so worried looking at the sweat and terrified Yunhee.

Few minutes of trying, Yunhee’s finally wake up. She opened her eyes to see 8 panicked and worried face looking at her. Taehyung was holding her in his arms.”Thank God you’re awake“ Taehyung released a sigh of relieved. “Yunhee-ah, are you okay? Are you having a nightmare?” Jin move towards her. She don’t say a words since she woke up. Then she cry. “ Shhh, don’t cry Yunhee-ah. I’m here. Everyone’s here” Taehyung hugged her tightly. “I’m scared” she said. “ It’s okay Yunhee-ah. Nothing to be scared of. It's just a dream. You are safe here.” said Taehyung calming her down. “Guys, I think I can handle it. Just go back to your room.” Said Taehyung to the boys. They nodded.

Hana hold Yunhee’s hand. What’s wrong Yunhee? Tell us” Hana seems too worried watching her best friend seems so scared for the first time. Yunhee just shook her head and still crying. “ Did you dream the same thing?”  Taehyung asked her with a very calming voice. Yunhee nodded. “ I saw him, he’s searching for me. He said he’d killed all of you. I was all alone. I’m scared Taehyung” her cry seems to slow down. “ It’s okay. You’re not alone. I'm here. Hana is here. Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter