5 years ago

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye ! I'm back! First of all this story is going to the end. Honestly, Im run out of idea and maybe it will not like what you expected to be. But, I hope you enjoy it. Sorry again if the story line onwards is kinda cliche and boring. :)

Yunhee wake up to an empty space beside her. Hana is not there but there is notes left. “ I’LL CAME BACK FOR THE NEXT PERSON’” . Her eyes widen and quickly get from the bed check the toilet. Hana’s not there. “ This can’t be serious right?” Yunhee scared. She get out from room and ran downstairs. “ Guys! Wake up!  Everyone!” She shouted. They shocked by Yunhee’s loud voice. “ What? What happen?” Rap Monster respond drastically. They looked at the pale Yunhee. “ Where is Hana?” Hosoek asked. “ No no no. Don’t tell me that” hosoek don’t want to finished his words. Suddenly, Yunhee cry. “ I found this. I’m sorry” she said. Jimin rushingly get up and take the notes at Yunhee’s hand. “ What the” Jimin felt like he is going to explode. “ This person, whoever he is. I’m gonna kill him. I swear!” Jimin tear the paper and throw it outside the window. “Yunhee , stay with us after this. Everyone, don’t leave Yunhee alone.” Jin warned. “ It looks like things are getting serious. We have to be careful after this. We can’t let anyone from us missing this time. We don’t know what is happening right now.” Rap Monster continue.

At the same time. Hana is still unconscious. She being placed at the same mansion as Jungkook but in different room. She’s been watching by the guy that knocked her before.

 

Flashback

 

5 years ago

“ Ya! Kim Taehyung!”  Yunho rushed towards Taehyung and pushed him hard till he hit the locker. “ Ya, waegurae?” Taehyung asked shocked with his best friend action. “ Waegurae??” Yunho punched Taehyung’s face. “ Ya! Why are you being like this?!” Taehyung seems start to feel angry. “ Why?? You are asking me why?! Ya! You should ask that to yourself. Why are you doing this?!” Yunho keep shooting Taehyung with his words harshly. “ What? What have I done ? Tell me!” Taehyung started to raise his voice. “ Wahhh,, I don’t know you are this good in acting ha Kim Taehyung?” Yunho smirked and clap his hand. “ What are you talking about?” Taehyung asked still can’t get the situation. “ You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter