Fainted

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunhee saw a shadow at the window looking at her. She shocked and scream. “ Aaaaaaaa!!” she ran away and tripped into something. She fell and hit his head at one of the chair’s leg. And then everything turns black. At the same time at the boys’ room. All of them woke by a scream. Rap Monster is the fastest to wake up. “ Jungkook wake up!” he shook Jungkook. “ What is it hyung?” Jungkook still half asleep. “ I heard a scream. Wake up! palli” he said. Jungkook get up, still blur with what happen. Rap Monster drag Jungkook with him. He opened the door at the same time Jin and Jimin did. “ Hyung, did you hear it?” Jimin asked. All of them are now awake. “ The girls” Suga said. When they are about to get there , they saw Hana running towards them.” Oppa, Yunhee is not in the room.” Hana seems worried. “ Where is she?” Taehyung started to panicked. “ I don’t know, I wake up when I felt empty at her side then I heard a scream”  Hana start to teared up.  “ Taehyung was the first to make a move to downstairs. They walked slowly lead by Taehyung.

When they arrived downstairs, Suga moved to switch o the light. When the light is on they saw Yunhee lying motionless on the floor. “ Yunhee!” all of them shouted. “ Yunhee-ah, wake up!” taehyung slowly tap her cheek. “Yunhee-ah whats wrong with you?” Hana cried. Jin and Suga move around the house to check. “ Do you found anything hyung?” Jimin asked. They shook. “ How’s Yunhee?” Jin asked. “She’s not waking up though” Taehyung hold her firmly in his arm. “ Lets take her upstairs and see what we can do in the morning.” Rap Monster said. That is the most logic to do at that time. Taehyung nodded ad carry her love bridal style. He placed her at her bed. They are worried as hell. After that, all of them decided to sleep in the girl’s room as precaution step.

The sun is already show it sign. Yunhee wake up and immediately be in sitting position. Taehyung and Hana who are currently holding her hands was shocked with the sudden act. “Yunhee-ah, are you okay?”  Taehyung ask concernedly. All of them has wake up by hearing their voice. All of them get up and move closer to her. Yunhee stay silent. “ Yun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter