Maknae incident

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook!!” He screamed. Taehyung run towards the pool and jumped in without thinking more. He swim towards Jungkook and bring him out from the water. Jungkook already limp and lose his consciousness.  At the front, they suddenly heard Taehyung voice shouted Jungkook’s name. “ Jungkook!!” they stop whatever they are doing at that time. “ Is that Taehyung’s voice?” Suga asked. “Something must be happen to Jungkook. Come on!” Rap Monster said and they rushed towards the voice. When they arrived, they saw Taehyung swim towards Jungkook. They shocked seeing the situation. When Taehyung brought out Jungkook from the pool. They run towards them. “ Jungkook, wake up!” Taehyung slapped Jungkook’s cheek slowly trying to wake him up. “ Move!” Rap Monster pushed Taehyung slowly. He closed his ears to Jungkook’s nose.” ! He’s not breathing!” Rap Monster said. They panicked. Luckily Rap Monster had learned how to handle the situation. He give Jungkook mouth to mouth breath to supply him oxygen then put a pressure on his chest. Rap Monster repeated it three times. Then, Jungkook coughed vomiting the water that had been trapped in his lung. “ Ya Jungkookie. Gwenchana?!' Rap Monster tap his cheek. Jungkook nodded weakly. “Bring him to the room” Jin ordered. Jimin carried him bridal style to their room.

After changing Jungkook’s shirt. He let Jungkook sleep. And leave the room. While at the living room  “ What happen? How did he end up in the pool?” Yunhee asked. “ I don’t know, I was just looking for him when I saw him drowned in the pool.”  Taehyung answered. “ This is weird, he know how to swim right?” Jin asked again randomly. “ He know.” Jimin replied. “Okay, let’s just go to sleep and asked him tomorrow okay?” Jin said. They nodded and still shocked with what had happen. “ Guys, I think we better sleep with Jungkook tonight.” J Hope suggested. All of the agreed. All of them go back to their room.

In Yunhee and Hana’s shared room. “ Hana, I felt something’s wrong here.” Yunhee broke the silent. “ What do you mean?” Hana looked at her anxiously. “ You know the weird feeling that I’ve been told you all this time?”  Yunhee speak again. Hana nodded waiting for her to continue her word, “ I th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter