#3DRUG19

You Are My Drug 3.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bad day, especially for her. She walked down the streets with her stomach growling of hunger. She sighed, muttering a curse under her breath. She regretted it, regretting her impulsive decision. * I guess we shall take the period of time to cool down and to take care of our feelings for each other * She thought, muttering a curse for the upteenth time.

She was out of contact with everyone for the whole day. Whipping out her phone fron her pocket, she signed again. Her phone was out of battery and she knew she would have tons of calls and messages once she charged up her phone.

Her tears got all dried up on her cheeks and tears welled up in her eyes again, wanting to cry. She missed Bobby so much, she regretted.

 

Junhwe sighed while he waited outside the deokbokki store for her. He checked the time with a curse, cursing forever. He was anxious, worried and angry to death for her.

Before he could curse again, his eyes lit up when he saw her shadow, walking up to the store and he softened. He stay silent, looking at her to see if she was okay.

She stopped and placed her palm on her forehead before walking to the entrance.

“ gwenchana? did you get hurt? What happened? “ Junhwe bombed her with questions. He couldn’t hide the fact the was worried.

He softened when he saw the tears dried up, with tears still welled up in her eyes.

“ oppa.. “ Hanbyul responded, making Junhwe softened again.

Without saying any further, without any hesitation, he pulled her into a hug, hugging her tightly, gently patting her back.

“ everything’s gonna be fine, Kim Hanbyul. I miss the feisty girl, so please come back soon “ Junhwe stated softly as he patted her gently on her back.

All she needed was a hug, all she needed was someone there to give her a hug , giving her pat on her back and telling everything will be okay and she was glad, there was Junhwe.

“ gomawo “ She whispered, trying not to cry anymore.

He gave her another light pat on her back before breaking the hug. They locked the store after they went in, double checking on the lights and the kitchen before heading upstairs.

“ Jinhwan hyung is really worried about you “ Junhwe stated while they went upstairs.

The light was still on and Jinhwan was there, sitting on the couch, fast asleep. He was there, waiting for Hanbyul to come home and fell asleep unknowingly. Hanbyul softened, putting the quilt over him, making Jinwan wake up.

“ ah hyung.. you should sleep “ Junhwe assured the older male.

Jinhwan shook his head with a slight smile, giving a pat on his arm. His eyes lit up when he saw Hanbyul there and hugging her right away without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter