chapter 15

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

When Seungri opened his eyes a barely lit room greeted him. He didn’t need to look out of the window to know that white fluffy cotton like crystals were floating from the grey clouds to the slowly whitening earth. The blonde boy always knew when it snowed, he would have a tingling feeling in his nose, which wasn’t strong enough to bother or annoy him but made him appreciate the connection he seemed to have with the winter season.

Actually, today was probably the first time it snowed since the beginning of winter.

 

„Happy birthday, baby!“

 

A whisper snapped him out of his thoughts as they startled him and Seungri abruptly turned his head to where the sudden sound came from.

 

„Happy- what?“ He stuttered as his eyes met a beautiful pair of hazel ones.

„Happy birthday? Seungri, don’t tell me you forgot your own birthday?“ Jiyong laughed and tightened his embrace around the younger. Just then said one noticed that their limbs were entangled and not even a tiny piece of paper would probably fit between them. Jiyong’s warm body was pressed against Seungri’s and despite the heat, he probably couldn’t stand much longer, it felt as if he was never supposed to be somewhere else.

 

„My birthday…“ Seungri repeated and after a few seconds he finally processed the words and his eyes nearly popped out at the realization.

„IT’S MY ING BIRTHDAY!“ He exclaimed flabbergasted which resulted into a fit of laughter on the older’s end.

„Stop laughing! Why are you even awake yet? You are never ever awake!“

„Yah, what do you mean I’m never awake?!“ Jiyong lightly hit the head of the younger but continued laughing at the previous outburst anyway.

 

„Whatever, happy birthday Lee Seunghyun! My baby is finally 22 years old!“ At that Jiyong grabbed the other’s face and planted wet kisses on his forehead and cheeks. Seungri was about to freak out when he remembered what had happened the evening before, how they kissed all night long and Jiyong’s love declaration, if you could call it like that.

 

Well, it made him freak out even more.

He blushed heavily and had the strong urge to run away and lock himself in the bathroom.

 

 

~So if you choose to be mine, I will gladly be yours in return~

 

 

The boy quietly squealed, being reminded of Jiyong’s words and it definitely didn’t get better at the thought of the fact, that the older had literally slowed down the time for them when they had their first kiss.

Their first ing kiss.

Holy !

Seungri earned an amused grin from the leader while he recalled the happenings from last night.

 

„A penny for your thoughts.“ The orange haired boy teased but didn’t continue.

„I don’t know what you are talking about!“ Seungri pouted and averted his eyes from the other only to feel his face being grabbed and pulled closer to the older’s.

„Shall I help you remember then?“ 

 

It didn’t take long before the blonde felt a pair of soft lips on his own and just then he realized how happy he was to be alive. It may sound weird but having been so close to death several times would make one lose hope at some point and having had a past like Seungri did, he often would give up on becoming genuinely happy.

But now he had a family that consisted of his friends and he had someone by his side, who cherished him like nobody else did.

For now he couldn’t feel any more blessed. 

 

It was a mutual agreement between both boys that their relationship would stay undefined for at least some time. They only knew each other for over a month now, and even though their feelings were strong, they didn’t want to rush things. They had so much time now that they knew how the other one felt and instead decided to spend more time with each other to experience a lot and get to know the other better.

But that didn’t mean hugging was forbidden. 

Or kissing for that matter.

Not that they had a choice, they were literally drawn to each other.

 

„Hey! Maknae! You really think too much.“ Jiyong waved his hand in front of Seungri’s face and cackled at him yet again.

„Huh?“ The panda boy responded dazed.

„I asked if you wanted to have your present.“ 

„Present? You got me a present?! How did you even know it was my birthday to begin with?!“ 

„Oh come on, you know me, I have my connections. We literally are like agents, how hard do you think it is to find out your birthday? Now, do you wanna have your present or what?“

 

Seungri was rather amazed at how casual Jiyong sounded considering Seungri himself forgot about his own birthday. To his defense, his birthday never mattered to him before. 

But now it somehow did and he felt bad, he didn’t want a present, he was content with what he had. After all he never was this happy in his entire life.

That didn’t mean, however, that he wasn’t curious about what the gift would be.

 

„O-okay, but you should know that a present was never necessary, okay?“ Seungri mumbled and peeked at the older boy, who started beaming at his statement. He probably was about to give up on hoping Seungri would ever answer him, knowing that the younger spaced out every five minutes, drowning in his own thoughts like always.

 

„I don’t care maknae, you deserve everything so of course a gift is necessary. I would get you whatever you are asking for.“ Jiyong placed a last quick peck on the younger’s nose before he jumped out of bed (for some strange reason already fully clothed), leaving Seungri, who started missing the familiar warmth already.

„Just wait, I’ll be back in a few minutes.“ He heard from the hallway after Jiyong was out of his vision.

 

For a while now Seungri had been wondering about Jiyong’s personality. The older seemed to be a positive and cheerful person, always with a smile on his face and never failing to make people feel like they are worth something. At least that’s what the maknae thought.

But he had seen the leader in a bad mood more than once and it was such a contrast to his usual self that Seungri wasn’t sure what to make out of it. In his eyes Jiyong was an angel, someone who saved him from the dark and selflessly provided him with love. It didn’t really matter to him that the older had those extreme mood swings, they were never directed at him but it did make him wonder why he had them and why he looked so dangerous when he was angry.

 

Now that he thought about it, he barely knew anything about Jiyong.

While he seemed like an open person, that talks about everything, in reality he never talked about his past or private life. Seungri could understand though, he didn’t tell s most of his past either and probably never would. There are things that better stay unknown. But still, he would like to gain the older’s trust and maybe someday Jiyong will tell him and he will tell Jiyong in return.

 

„I’m back!“ The cause of Seungri’s thoughts appeared through the door and the younger nearly fell out of their bed at the sight that greeted him.

 

Jiyong entered with a cake in his right and a wrapped box with a bow on top in his left hand. In addition, five colorful balloons were tied to his right arm, floating through the room as he walked in Seungri’s direction.

 

„HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUU, HAPPY-“

„Hyung!“ Seungri yelled in embarrassment as the other sung loudly for the whole apartment to hear.

„-BIRTHDAY DEAR BABYYYYY-“

„Oh my god…“ Seungri mumbled to himself and hid his blushing face behind his hands.

„HAAAPPYYYY BIIIRTHDAAAAY TOOOO YOOUOUOUOUOUUUU!“ Jiyong nearly screamed at the end.

 

Putting the extra large cake on the nightstand and tying the balloons to the bedpost, the older crawled on top of the maknae and gave him a tight hug and a kiss on his cheek. He did not care the slightest that Seungri was completely overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do or how to react. Seungri did receive birthday wishes from his university friends before but never like this. 

Never like this!

 

„Hyung, I don’t know what to say. I’m so happy, thank you so much!“ He settled on saying. „This is way too much, you shouldn’t have.“ At that Jiyong grinned kind of cheekily, as if he had an evil plan. Seungri squinted his eyes at the older’s suspicious behavior but it soon was forgotten when the wrapped present was held in front of the younger’s face.

 

„What is that?“ Seungri asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter