chapter 22

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong couldn’t believe his eyes.

His Seungri, his maknae, just turned into that!

 

A giant dragon-like creature stood on all fours in front of the group of men, right where the boy used to lie.

It was deep black and the skin had seemingly the consistency of metal. Its eyes looked like black holes that would you in and never let go ever again as soon as your gaze met the one of the beast.

The posture was gigantic, the whole body was as big as the burning mansion in the background and its teeth were were bigger than Jiyong himself. They were sharp and definitely not to underestimate. The claws of that brute were just as horrifying.

 

No, this wasn’t Seungri. This monster wasn’t the adorable and kind hearted boy he knew. The men, who called themselves ‚Justice‘ must’ve had something to do with this, they knew this was going to happen, talking about how Jiyong’s team was going to die.

 

A terrifyingly loud and screeching roar left the monster’s throat as its big, heavy body moved to the side, ripped a huge tree with its roots out of the ground and threw it directly in the direction of the group.

Jiyong immediately slowed down time, giving everyone the chance to escape the flying object but soon had to notice something extremely scary.

 

„!“ He shouted, seeing the creature leaping forward in normal speed. „IT DOESN’T GET AFFECTED BY MY ABILITY!“

„Holy !“ Seunghyun joined in, everyone was quite in shock. How was this possible?!

„So this is what can become of a shapeshifter!“ Tablo exclaimed.

„What the do we do now?!“ Youngbae called out, dodging the monster that was supposed to be Seungri.

„We kill it.“

 

It was Mithra who made the decision by himself with his calm voice, already getting ready to defeat the giant.

 

„No. NO! THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY!“ Jiyong was screaming desperately, he knew what his duty was, he had a mission from YG but he just couldn’t do it. He couldn’t possibly kill his Seungri, his baby! They needed to get the real Seungri back!

 

The leader didn’t have the chance to think of a solution as the cause of this mess was jumping directly at him. The giant claws almost smashed his face when Youngbae came running from the side, repelling himself from a tree, breaking it in the process, and pushing the monster with as much pressure as possible away from his best friend. 

Just in time.

Good thing Youngbae was the hulk of this team.

 

„Thanks Bae!“ Jiyong breathed at the close call.

„No problem. Now the question is, what do we do now?“

„I told you, we kill it!“ Mithra interrupted, earning glares from both men.

„Look, I know he’s your friend but what you see here isn’t the person you think of. This is a full on monster, trying to destroy everything in its way and if we don’t do something it will attack the city and innocent people. Most humans don’t even know about special abilities, let alone shapeshifters, just think about what this could cause. That’s why“ Once again the older got into fighting position „I’m going to kill it, whether you like it or not!“

 

„No, Mithra!“ Tablo tried to stop him this time but his team mate was already on his way.

„I won’t let this thing kill anyone, if someone is going to die today, it’s you!“ Mithra shouted at the creature, finally showing his special ability. Wire-like lightings shot out of his palms, wrapping around the monsters neck like ropes. They stayed connected to Mithras hands, not hurting him or affecting him in any way, as he pulled on them, automatically tightening them around the nape.

 

„What the are you doing?!“ Seunghyun screamed at him, scared this would kill Seungri any second, judging from the was the beast jolted at the pain. But Mithra only shrugged, explaining what his ability was.

„Those consists of pure electricity, way stronger than the collar your friend wore. It’s deadly.“

„STOP IT!“ Tablo yelled in sheer terror. „Maybe we can force him to turn back, killing him should be the last option!“

Seeing how the monster seemed to fall to the ground suffering, Mithra not budging the slightest, Tablo and Jiyong ran towards the second oldest, the instructor pushing his team mate to make him lose balance and interrupting the contact of the electricity strings to the creature, and the leader, slowing down time right afterwards, preventing Mithra to renew them.

 

„Are you out of your mind?!“ Said one bellowed. „If someone gets killed by this beast, you will be responsible!“

„I have an idea!“ Jiyong interfered, turning to Mithra. „I heard you can control the damage your ability causes. Are you able to create those strings in a way, that doesn’t kill him but will still paralyze him? If so you could wrap them around his legs, forcing him to the ground!“

„I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter