chapter 1

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

it’s getting colder Seungri thought as he pulled his fluffy red scarf further over his face.

He was currently on his way back from university and the sun had already bid it’s goodbye for today when Seungri finished his last lesson. He was sure a snowflake touched his slightly red nose a few seconds ago as he quickly stepped through the brightly lit streets of seoul. Christmas was close and the stores tried to lure people inside, using decorations and lights. The brighter the better.

Seungri himself didn’t have enough money, despite the two part time jobs he had, to even think about buying something from those shops, it’s not like he had a family to give those things to anyway.

He was an orphan.

He wasn’t an unhappy person though, he had many friends and as long as he could make people laugh he was content with what he had. He just sometimes wished for real friends, friends who cared for him and accepted him for whom he was. Friends he could rely on and who would rely on him. That would be great he thought.

 

The blonde hurried a little as he noticed that he was going to be late to his part time job if he didn’t speed his pace up a bit. He worked as a barkeeper at night. It wasn’t well payed but his good looks and charming attitude did bring him a little extra cash. It also meant though that he would have to deal with erted stares and other disgusting acts from drunk old men and endless flirting and attempts to grab his whenever women visited. 

He didn’t have much of a choice but to get used to it.

 

When he reached the old moldy bar however, the building was closed. Confused he checked his new phone, which he saved money for for the last two years, to make sure he didn’t mess up the time and he wasn’t surprised to find out he was punctual as ever. He looked at it several times during the last fifteen minutes after all.

With a frown on his face and freezing hands he knocked on the door but nobody answered. Another few rather aggressive knocks later he finally saw a torn and filthy pieces of paper lying on the ground. It must have ripped off the door, judging from the remaining tape.

 

Permanently closed due to personal reasons.

 

was all it said.

 

Seungri couldn’t believe it.

He wasn’t informed about this. His biggest income was now canceled and his other part time job didn’t even earn him half of what he got here. 

Okay, both jobs were illegal, but someone could have still told him about this, how was he supposed to pay his rent? And the tuition? His food? His books? Everything? 

It was hard for him to find a job to begin with, he still had to pay for the medical bills for the treatment he received after his car acciden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter