chapter 20

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please read the note at the end of this chapter, thank you~ 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

„Oh! Tablo hyung, hey!“ Jiyong called out to the instructor as he saw said one casually walking past the entrance counter.

„Jiyong, good morning. What are you doing here?“ 

„I came to pick something up and I wanted to take Seungri home after he is done with training. Speaking of that troublemaker, aren’t you supposed to be with him?“

„Yeah, I had a meeting with Hyun-suk just now, he gave me further information about Seunghyun’s case. I’m on my way to him right now. Judging from his situation, maybe you should stop by and give him some strength. I can’t imagine what the poor boy must feel like.“ The trainer said, looking into the direction where the training halls were located.

„Good idea actually.“

„Of course.“ The older snickered, wiggling his brows.

 

Jiyong received a text message by YG earlier, telling him to go to the training basement to fetch some new sheets with outlines of the mansion their mission would take place at. Seungri had already left before Jiyong woke up, which didn’t sit right with him, considering they didn’t see each other that often lately. He also had the duty to always watch after the younger, that’s what he had to promise the boss. 

Okay, sure, he never woke Seungri up either when he was the first to leave but to his defense, the younger looked adorable in his sleep and he didn’t want to disturb the baby panda’s precious slumber. Picking up strawberry ice cream or strawberry milk or strawberry chocolate cake… or literally anything with strawberries seemed to be a better solution to soothe the cranky maknae after they didn’t see each other for a day or longer, depending on Jiyong’s schedule.

The longer the schedule, the crankier his baby.

God bless Seungri’s forgiving heart, it would only take a hug and a bite of whatever sweet the leader brought to make him smile happily again.

 

He was worried about Seungri, even though the blonde boy didn’t say much about it, the whole collar thing really got to him. Seungri probably saw it as an act to take his freedom but didn’t want to complain, still thinking of himself as something low compared to the rest of the members. Jiyong wished he could take away those misconceptions. 

 

Together with Tablo he walked down the hallways towards the training rooms when suddenly a really bad feeling crawled up his spine and down again, painfully pulling at his insides.

„I have the feeling we should hurry!“ Jiyong exclaimed, suddenly taking up the pace.

„Huh? Why?“

„I don’t know!“ The leader started running, a chill spread through his body to the point where his ears started ringing in fear.

„Jiyong?!“ Tablo also started to panic, mostly because the younger didn’t give any further explanation to his actions and instead came to an abrupt halt in front of Seungri’s trainings hall and ripped the heavy door open.

 

The sight that greeted Jiyong nearly knocked him off his feet.

„SEUNGRI! OH MY GOD! TABLO, HELP!“ He screamed frantically, sprinting to his maknae as fast as he could manage and kneeled down next to him.

„Seungri, baby! Please, open your eyes!“

 

The boy laid in the ground, eyes clenched shut in pain as his body twitched as if he was electrocuted. 

„Jiyong, don’t touch him!“ Tablo ordered quickly before the other could even attempt to do it. „It looks like he was shocked by the collar. He could still be under electricity, if you touch him, you’ll be shocked to!“ The instructor turned around and smashed a small box of glass on the wall which contained a blue button for medical emergencies.

„We have to do something!“ Jiyong said with an unstable voice. „Seungri! Please, I’m begging you! It’s me, Jiyong! Please open your eyes for me!“

At that the younger’s eyes fluttered open a little, still squinted in pain.

„H-h-hyunnnggg-“ 

„It’s okay! I’m here, everything will be alright!“

„H-hurrrtsssss…“ 

The leader and Tablo looked at each other in fear. Seungri’s speech was slurred and dragged out, a hint of possible brain damage.

„Oh god. Oh god!“ Jiyong whispered with a shaky voice, close to hyperventilating. 

„It doesn’t have to be permanent.“ Tablo tried to calm the orange haired boy down but couldn’t completely hide his own anxiety. „It could simply be due to shock.“

Jiyong didn’t answer, feeling hot tears blurring his sight as he observed the frequently jolting boy, lying on the cold and hard ground while he himself could do nothing to help him.

 

Luckily the medical team came rushing in immediately, grouping around his maknae to treat him but also blocking Jiyong’s sight in the process. The leader bit his lower lip in an attempt to force away the worry, Tablo had put a hand on his shoulder in a comfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter