chapter 6

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first of all, have you seen the new cover of my story? I drew it after you wanted to know what the picture top took looked like lol 

okay, I wont bother you any further, please enjoy <3

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

 

 

„A weird man followed you?!“ Daesung exclaimed in shock. „So that’s why you hid in the box?“

The whole group currently sat in a van on their way to the hospital, where they would do their medical check ups.

„Yes.“ Seungri sighed. He had explained the whole thing about a thousand times already but they still decided to interrogate him over and over again, being surprised about his answers every time.

„Why were you even out in the rain for so long? I told you to go home if the weather got bad.“ Youngbae grumbled, frowning at the youngers mistake.

„I told you I forgot the time and got lost.“

„You shouldn’t have lied to us, telling us you were meeting friends.“ Now it was Seunghyuns turn to scold him, even though he said this about five times already.

„I’m sorry, I really am. I didn’t intend it to have such an outcome.“ The youngest was angry at himself for causing so much trouble but on the other hand he was a little bit bothered by the fact, that they were treating him like a child.

„Do you even know how much you worried Jiyong? We thought you might be-“

 

„OKAY, STOP!“

 

Jiyong, who had been quiet the entire time finally exploded. He glared at the members, except for Seungri, and his eyes were full of anger. 

Ever since Seungri told him the whole story this morning, after he turned back, Jiyong has been on edge constantly. Not a single smile was formed by his lips since then, instead everyone was put in place strictly. He simply said, it was what leaders should do.

Honestly, it frightened Seungri a bit. He hadn’t seen Jiyong in a bad mood yet, whenever he felt sad the older would smile at him and the world seemed a lot brighter. He never thought that the gorgeous man with that precious laughter could suddenly become so scary. But he also tried to remember that it somewhat was for him. Or at least because of him and not because the older was angry at Seungri.

The memory of this morning was still so apparent, as if it happened seconds ago.

 

 

 

flashback:

 

„Yah. Yah.“ A weird whisper made it’s way to the pandas sensitive ears.

„Yah.“ Who is it?

„Hey. Seungri-ya.“ It was so soft, just like a cushion.

„Ri Baby, wake up.“ Baby?

„Yah, cutie.“ 

 

The little panda yawned, stretching his tiny limps as he tried to open his eyes.

„Finally waking up?“ A blinding gummy smile greeted Seungri when his eyes focused on the face in front of his own.

His body felt worn out and weak and he immediately tensed when the memories of the previous evening shot into his head.

 

„Everything is alright, you are here with me now, I’ll always protect you, I promise.“ Jiyong said, still smiling. He probably noticed the youngers distress.

„Mind to turn back and tell me what happened?“ He asked gently while running a hand through Seungri fluffy fur. How come he was always so nice to him? He barely even knows him yet.

Still he tried to comply said words and closed his eyes again to collect needed energy. 

It was harder than usual, those damn light balls just escaped him all the time. In the end however, who knows after how long, he eventually held on to the amount of energy he caught and was able to shift once again.

One look at Jiyongs face was enough to tell just how mesmerized he was by that, for Seungri at least, simple act. Sure it was a little harder this time, but it wasn’t anything extraordinary to him. For some reason, though, the leader never failed to make him feel special.

 

„So, before you confront the wrath of mama Bae you should probably tell me, what happened yesterday, first.“ The older started carefully. He knew by now that Seungri was easily triggered by little things, making him feel incredibly bad to a point where the four others couldn’t even comprehend what if must feel like.

„…Probably.“ Was the timid answer he received and he knew right away that it was nothing the younger wanted to talk about. That was no excuse, however, to not tell him why he nearly froze to death the other day.

„So?“ Jiyong insisted. He could be really stubborn and he was aware of that (Not that it bothered him).

Seungri let out a lengthy sigh, pretty sure he wouldn’t get out of this without an explanation from him.

„I-I just… Look, you are all so nice to me and you treat me so well, but the world you live in is so different from mine. I don’t know how to act in front of you. I was raised to be submissive towards pretty much everyone. The moment I didn’t obey, people would hit me, beat me up, say things that you probably never even heard of before. That’s why I don’t know when you are being serious or when you are joking, I can’t tell if you are angry at me or not.

And all those things you are used to, all of those high tech things around the house, the food, the art museum… I don’t belong here, I always feel out of place. That’s why I lied to you yesterday. I just needed some alone time. I’m not interested in art to be honest, I don’t even have a hobby, I never had time for that.“

 

Jiyong listened without uttering a single word, his smile was long gone. It was obvious that he felt protective over the younger already and hearing how badly he was treated, he really just wanted to rip those disgusting bastards, who caused him to suffer, apart.

 

„Anyway, I walked around the neighborhood and while I had never time for hobbies, I developed a habit of, err… kind of extreme thinking, where I forget where I am and what time it is, I don’t really see my surroundings you could say. So I was doing that and I suddenly noticed that it got dark, it started to rain and I had no idea where I was, so I just tried to walk the way back somehow.“

 

A nod from the leader silently informed him to continue, but the next part was the difficult one.

 

„… Yeah. Uh..“ Another deep sigh. „When I walked the way back I saw someone, and I was so relieved because I thought maybe he would help me find my way back or let me call you. But when he came closer and I saw his face I remembered that guy from… from when I worked at the bar. He used to molest me to the point where he once nearly…“ Seungri stopped. He couldn’t say those words out loud.

„Luckily I was saved by another person who was passing by. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter