chapter 23

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

„Ah, maknae, Jiyong, what took you so long? Dinner is getting cold.“ Youngbae said while munching on his food, sitting on the dining table together with Daesung and Seunghyun.

Seungri blushed deeply, thinking back to what happened in the bathroom and especially what happened in the shower, but Jiyong simply smirked, probably pretty proud about what he had accomplished.

 

„Oh no…“ Seunghyun only muttered, raising his eyebrows knowingly and while he kind of looked annoyed he also couldn’t suppress a sly grin.

„What?“ Daesung, seemingly too innocent, didn’t get it and stopped eating to ask for the meaning behind his hyung’s words.

„Nothing!“ Seungri quickly tried to lead the conversation in another direction but it obviously didn’t work, as his poor attempt was interrupted by the oldest.

„Oh Daesungie, look at them, don’t you notice anything?“

 

Seungri quickly averted his gaze to the leader, who was busy restraining a chuckle, and wondered how he wasn’t bothered by it at all. 

When the second youngest of the group still didn’t understand what all of this was about, big Seunghyun seemed to have decided it was appropriate to embarrass their maknae.

 

“They did naughty things in the bathroom.“

„We did not!“ Seungri tried to defend his last bit of pride but no, he wasn’t allowed to.

„Oh? Then what are those marks on your neck? Why are your lips so red and your cheeks so flushed? And why-“

„Okay, enough, we don’t want to know.“ Youngbae interfered with an annoyed groan and luckily ended the one sided conversation.

 

How mortifying.

 

Though, it really didn’t seem to faze Jiyong at all, he just silently smiled and sat down to eat as well. Was it that normal for him to just be happy to get exposed like this? Or did he just have no shame at all?

Seungri, too, took a seat and Youngbae reached him a plate and an pair of chopsticks, attempting to free his maknae from this unpleasant situation.

 

„When are we going to meet YG tomorrow? Or more like today?“ The youngest tried ask nonchalantly and the mood immediately tensed.

„About twelve, you should get rest.“ Jiyong said curtly, and Seungri got suspicious. What was so bad that they always reacted so distant, as if they tried to hide something from him whenever he mentioned this topic.

„I’m alright though, can’t you just tell me what happened? Why don’t I remember a thing from earlier? And why did the house suddenly burn?“

„Just leave it, maknae.“ Seunghyun said in a strangely firm way, not leaving any room for a discussion and it made Seungri feel kind of small and like a scolded kid again.

 

Jiyong noticed the discomfort of course and quickly took the blonde’s hand with a reassuring smile, which simply said that everything was alright, and honestly, that’s all what Seungri needed right now. He wanted to stay happy and unconcerned until the next day, even if it was only for his friends, so he would do just that.

 

 

~

 

 

Said day came sooner than Seungri had hoped and he couldn’t even remember most of the morning, he was way to tired, but not long after he woke up he suddenly found himself in YG’s office again. Sadly this mostly meant bad news for him because in the past, whenever he had to pay the boss a visit, something worse than the time before had happened and ended in an even worse event for the maknae.

At least he already knew it was something terrible, if not, the others would have probably told him before and to his dislike he was pretty sure that whatever the matter was, was Seungri’s fault at some point.

 

With a strangled heavy sigh the blonde turned to look at Hyun-suk, who seemed to be wanting to start his monologue.

 

„Alright, I’m glad you were punctual, we have to act faster than we originally thought, but first I want to explain everything to you so there won’t be any questions or misunderstandings afterwards. I want to start with you, Seunghyun.“ The oldest gave Seungri a strong and unreadable look, that would make everyone feel uncomfortable, him included.

 

„I heard you weren’t explained yet what happened yesterday and before I start I would like you to know, that non of us blames you for what happened.“

Those words alone caused a chill to run down the youngest’s spine. What a great start to the day.

 

„I was reported that in the evening, soon after your team members started the mission inside the mansion, you called them back, saying you felt uneasy and worried. Well, I can tell you that you were right, because when your members came back, a group called ‚Justice‘ attacked you. I will tell you guys about them later.

We are not sure what caused the whole process but you started shifting into a dragon-like, tall creature, and you seemingly didn’t have any control over it, so you started attacking your team.“

 

A gasp escaped Seungri at the revelation, no wonder they didn’t want to tell him. He remembered Chun-ja’s prediction of him turning into a monster and the attempts to keep him from making it come true. 

But ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter