chapter 7

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~

 

 

It was so weird. So incredibly weird.

During the whole ride back home Jiyong kept holding Seungris hand as if he had no other option. His smile was blinding and it really made the younger wonder how the leaders mood could change this fast by such a simple act.

For Seungri it wasn’t that simple though.

His heart kept so beating fast, and he just couldn’t seem to calm down to the point where he actually wanted to let go because it was extremely exhausting. So when they arrived at their dorm and everyone exited the car, Seungri was about to pull his hand away, when Jiyong suddenly dragged him with him without a word. Seungri didn’t have a choice, his hand was trapped in the strong grip of the mighty dragon.

 

Even now, when they all were sitting on the couch, watching tv, Jiyong kept holding the blonde boys hand and he seemed to be extremely content with it. He was back to his usual smiley self and Seungri couldn’t be any happier, he even got a little used to the closeness they shared, even though every now and the he was about to freak out remembering what they were doing.

 

And yes, he noticed.

 

It was pretty obvious from the very beginning that he felt attracted to the orange haired man but admitting it to himself was a whole new level. It’s not like he wasn’t aware of it before, how often did he think just how beautiful and stunning the other male was? The problem was that thinking someone is pretty and actually feeling like you are falling for that person are two entirely different things and having to handle that situation was even worse.

Another issue was that Seungri literally knew Jiyong for about two days.

 

Two ing days.

 

No one could possibly fall in love that easily.

But the maknae was sure he wasn’t in love yet after all. He didn’t know anything about the other despite a few basic facts, so there was not much you could fall in love with anyway.

He couldn’t deny though that he felt like they both had a special connection. It sounded stupid but when Seungri entered the CEOs office, the first person he noticed was Jiyong. Of course, he had orange hair, but he sat the furthest from the door. And after that it was as if their gazes attracted each other like magnets, they were constantly staring into each others eyes, before they even knew the others names or how their voices sounded like.

But maybe… maybe it was all just a coincident.

Jiyong probably just saw him as a younger brother he had to protect, there were no romantic feelings involved, right?

 

 

Seungri sighed, earning a questioning look from the cause of his confusing thoughts.

„Everything alright?“ He whispered, squeezing the youngers hand a little.

„Yeah, I’m just a bit worried about the training. I don’t know if I can participate like this.“ Seungri said, pointing at his leg. It wasn’t a lie, even though he tried to avoid talking about his other feelings, his concern about the training was real.

„You didn’t do the fitness tests right?“ Daesung asked. 

„Yeah, because I’m not allowed to run.“ 

„There are different types of training though, some of them only require mental strength.“ Jiyong added. That’s when the youngest noticed he had no idea about anything and the others seemed to recognize that by the look on his face.

„Did no one ever teach you about special abilities and related things?“ Daesung asked again, eyebrows raised at the possibility.

„No, you?“ Seungri gaped, he thought they were all more or less on the same level of knowledge but judging from their questions that was obviously not the case.

„Of course, we all had private tutors and special doctors. How did you even manage to control you ability to this point if no one ever explained it to you?“ Seunghyun asked rather shocked and the others also stared in wonder. Was it that weird? Was everyone with special powers taught except?

„Err, I just do it?“ Seungri was so confused, what the hell?

….

„OH !“ Seungri exclaimed as he jumped up from the couch, startling his group members.

„What the- what’s wrong with you?!“ Youngbae yelled back, receiving an angry glare from Jiyong.

„Sorry, but I just remembered, what about university?!“

„Don’t worry, university wont start for you until the basic training is completed. It’s put on 'pause' for you and you will get a private tutor afterwards and of course more time to catch up. You will also get the  neede

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter