chapter 5

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

„Oh my god! I knew it! Ri baby, are you alright?!“ 

Seungri looked up at the face of his savior and for a second he thought he was dreaming. Jiyong actually came for him. He was searching for him. He saved him!

The baby panda let out a few weak squeals and it was obviously breaking the leaders heart. He immediately took the little thing into his arm and was shocked at it’s state.

„Gosh, Seungri you are freezing! Your fur is totally drenched!“ Noticing how low the body temperature of the panda was, he quickly opened his own coat and held him close to his chest, hoping his own body heat could warm Seungri up a bit.

„Good thing I took the car.“ He mumbled. „Yah, Seungri, try to stay awake, okay?“ But the answer he got was barely even a whimper.

Jiyong hurried to his car, trying to keep his little companion from the rain as best as he could. He had no clue what happened but when he came home earlier and saw that Seungri was still not back, he just knew that something bad happened. As if he was lead by the boys energy he followed a weird feeling that kept tugging and tearing at his insides and when he was only a few hundred meters away from him he suddenly felt an explosion of energy, a familiar one. It didn’t take him long to find Seungri after that occurrence.

 

He placed the shivering baby panda on the passenger seat and seat heating.

Seungri was only half aware of what happened since Jiyong found him, constantly on the edge between consciousness and, well, unconsciousness.

He was aware, however, of how a hand caressed his fur softly and he heard little whispers of „Shh, it’s alright.“ or „You are safe, nothing can happen to you now.“ Apparently Seungri kept whimpering and whining, because Jiyong kept trying to calm him down the entire way home.

 

When they finally arrived he lifted Seungri up again, holding him against his warm chest. 

Jiyong nearly lost it when the stupid elevator took too ing long for his liking but to take the stairs would take even longer, as they lived nearly at the very top of the tall building.

„Hang in there, we’re home in a moment. I’ll warm you up, I promise, doesn’t that sound good?“ He told the poor tiny creature when he felt how cold his body still was.

Then the elevator eventually opened and the older didn’t lose any time, jumping in and pressing the number of their apartment floor furiously.

Jiyong knew all to well how it felt when time slowed down, but right now it was only his imagination playing a terrible trick on him, and while he knew that it was still tormenting.

 

The moment the leader entered the dorm he immediately rushed through the living room.

„YOUNGBAE, GET TOWELS AND A HAIRDRYER!“ He screamed as he ran to one of the bathrooms, letting the bathtub being filled with warm water.

„Oh my- Ji, what happened?!“ Youngbae joined him with the requested items, if Jiyong shouted with that voices something really serious must have happened. There is no room for discussions or stupid questions.

„I found Seungri in a card box, he was completely soaked. I don’t know why he turned but to me it seemed like he was hiding from something or someone.“ He answered distressed while putting the panda into the water, still holding him, his limp body barely showing any signs of life. The last whimper he got to hear was before he entered the elevator. It freaked Jiyong out. 

„Bae, he doesn’t respond. When I found him his body was so cold, he still moved and made noises, but now-“

„Hey, you need to calm down. Feel his pulse first.“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter