chapter 21

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Today was finally the day of the mission. It has been some time since Seungri was allowed to take part in one and he was super excited, despite the previous incident with that choker he had to wear. 

Ever since that day Jiyong hadn’t left his side, just as he promised. The day of the accident they kept crying for quite some time and after calming down they stayed in their shared room, only letting go of each other when Youngbae came in to bring them some self made food. That night Jiyong had been holding Seungri tighter than ever, whispering loving words in his ear and placing soft kisses everywhere. All of this was probably the reason why Seungri could get over what happened to him. And of course his other members who kept encouraging him. He loved them so much, he couldn’t ask for better friends.

The next morning he heard Jiyong talking to YG on the phone, desperately trying to convince the boss to let Seungri take the collar off. Apparently, though, the incident only made the situation worse as nobody knew whether it only happened because of Seungri’s stupidity (as he himself liked to call it) or if he would have become the monster, that Chun-ja talked about, if he hadn’t worn the collar.

Needless to say, he had to keep it on.

 

 

For today’s mission the team was going to break into a suspicious mansion, where supposedly secret information about the unknown organization was located. His instructor Tablo and said one’s team member Mithra joined them for support.

Seungri himself wasn't allowed to step on the property, he had to stay out and hidden to observe and follow everyones conversations and movements on a monitor. He was also in charge of instructing if something didn’t go according to plan or if possible dangers occurred, but he was sure that all of this was just an excuse to give him some kind of work. They probably just didn’t want to exclude him from a mission again.

 

As soon as Seungri got the impression that everybody reached their planned spots, Seungri used his earpiece to contact the rest of the team.

 

„Everyone at their position? -VI“

„Yes -TOP“

„Yeah -GD“

„On position -SOL“

„Yeah -Mithra“

„Yup -D-lite“

„Yes -Tablo“

„Alright, mission starts now -VI“

 

No further comment was made as Seungri silently observed on the monitor how s moved around the building. The monitor was small and dark and every person was only displayed as a dot but in different colors in order for him to tell them apart. The house was only a white outlining but it was enough for Seungri to roughly know the location of each person.

 

Thinking about his team, to be honest, Seungri didn’t even know what special abilities Mithra had, he didn’t tell them but for some reason Seungri thought that everyone knew except for himself.

Mithra seemed to be a rather cold and distant person, he wouldn’t talk much but he was close with Tablo so the maknae didn’t see a reason not to trust him. The maknae just thought that he must’ve been person that was mostly detached from everything. He looked kind of bitter, maybe he had some rough missions behind him.

 

„Living room clear -SOL“

„Kitchen clear -D-lite“

„Okay, everything is going according to plan, continue -VI“

 

As soon as the youngest said those words, he started to feel weird. He couldn’t really describe it yet, but it seemed to him like something bad was about to happen. It felt like he lied to s when he said that everything went according to plan, he also felt like he shouldn’t have told them to continue. 

What was wrong with him? Should he just ignore it?

Usually he wouldn’t have given it a second thought, but in this situation he thought he should at least tell the others. YG told them to be careful, it could save their lives.

 

„Guys, I think something is off -VI“ Seungri said calmly, not wanting to scare s out, after all he was in a similar situation before.

„What do you mean? -GD“ The answer was quick, of course the leader was the first to worry.

 

Seungri could sense it clearer now, there was a slight humming vibration in his wrists and weird to him unknown colors clouding his vision. They weren’t like blue green or red. No, they were different, they didn’t have names yet, Seungri had never seen them ever before. It was scary but for some reason it felt like in this moment those colors had to be there.

Strangely those sensations didn’t seem to come from his environment or anything, it felt like it was his body reacting to alert him, to tell to be careful.

He would freak out about this unknown feelings if he wouldn’t have this strong urge to warn and protect the others.

 

„Get out of there, something bad is going to happen! -VI“ Due to his hurry he nearly forgot to say it was him talking but remembered how Tablo told him many times to always keep his calm, no matter what happened. Instead he held himself hidden and tried to overview the entire place and everything that was behind him. He had to act wisely now, or else he could ruin the mission.

 

Those colors, he hadn’t seen before, became heavier but strangely made it possible for him to see his surroundings a bit sharper, as if he suddenly wore glasses. Whatever this was, maybe it could help him.

 

„VI, what do you think is going to happen? -Tablo“

„Did something happen? -Top“ The two men spoke at the same time, but Seungri was able to understand both questions.

„I don’t know, just take what you have and get out of there! -VI“

„Why? VI, what is happening? -SOL“

„Nothing happened yet. You have to trust me on this one, get out of there! -VI“ 

 

Seungri knew he annoyed the others, especially since everything went so well until now but he couldn’t leave th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter