chapter 11

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Please, please, please, don’t come in here! 

 

Seungri could feel cold sweat forming on his forehead and immediately turned back into his panda form, trying to produce as little light as possible during the process.

 

I should have been more careful, maybe I was too loud or there was a hidden camera somewhere I didn’t see! ! What do I do if I am seen? Daesung can’t possibly help me!

 

The now tiny panda crouched further under the table, he could hear his own heart thumping in an unusually fast rhythm and he could have sworn his sight started to get slightly dizzy. There was so much Seungri could lose right now, it was his first mission, he simply wasn’t allowed to up and drag his whole team down with him.

At least he was smart enough to not turn on the lights earlier and to close the door behind him, maybe that person in the hallway didn’t even want to come in and would simply pass by.

 

But of course luck wasn’t on the maknaes side as the steps haltered right in front of the office.

The young boy could hear the door handle being pushed down with a clicking sound and when the the door was pushed open with a soft squeak he didn’t know if his heart was beating to fast or stopped beating entirely.

Seungri felt like he was the protagonist of a horror movie. He didn’t get the chance to see many movies in his life until now but his current situation reminded him of a scene he once saw, where a girl was haunted by a murderer and hid inside a closet, waiting like a prey to be found and killed by its hunter.

Also that was how it must feel when Jiyong used his special ability to slow down the time because Seungri was sure time never went by slower.

 

The stranger stepped into the room, slowly and carefully, as if a wrong movement could set of a trap. 

He was a guard for sure.

Seungri couldn’t see the persons face, but he knew it was a man judging from his shoes that came closer to the desk he hid under, with every step. Did the guard know he was there? It seemed like he was walking straight in his direction, as if he already knew what he would find under there.

 

No fear! I shall never fear anything during a mission! 

 

The man stopped right in front of the desk and the panda knew that in a few seconds he would be either save or doomed. His body started to shiver, if he was found, would he find a solution to save the whole situation? 

No fear Seungri!

 

„I could have sworn I heard something…am I crazy?“

Seungri wanted to laugh at him, telling him he was not but he kept quiet. He didn’t even breath.

„Maybe boss is right, I’m going insane. I should take a break, I really should take a break. I’m starting to hear things… I’m going nuts!“ the guard mumbled in a slightly crazy voice and within seconds the massive black shoes were out of Seungris sight.

„I’m going nuts!“ he heard the man repeating in the distance and then the door was shut.

Silence dominated the room and Seungri let himself flop to the floor.

 

Holy - that was close!

 

 

~

 

 

„And then I immediately shifted my shape before the guard entered the office! I hid under the table and he couldn’t see me! I’m telling you it was so dangerous, but see? I managed to get the information about the security and in addition I even found a precise plan of the house! Look, I even started to plan the mission for tomorrow on the way back!“

 

Seungri currently sat on the floor of their living room, Seunghyun, Youngbae and Jiyong seated in front of him on the big comfy couch, as he blabbered without a break.

Ever since he came back from reporting to the CEO how the first part of their mission went, the blonde boy wouldn’t stop talking about just how cool Daesungs teleporting was and how he was there, waiting for Seungri when he came out of the building after the incident with the guard, how he managed to get in and out of there in the first place and how well everything went in general.

Daesung, tired and exhausted, went to his room in the middle of the youngest monologue, not able to understand how someone could have this much energy left after the trouble he went through.

Seungri himself though just couldn’t keep his mouth shut. He was excited and the words kept flowing just like that. There were so many emotions bottled up in him, they somehow freed themselves and decided to flood the room on their own behalf.

 

The three guys couldn’t help but stare in awe and kind of gape at the endless energy. Bright smiles were settled on their faces and words couldn’t describe how proud they were of their maknae. His plan worked out fine and despite the little complications he did really well. Knowing that they weren’t allowed to tag along and protect him they were happy to see the youngest coming home safe and sound and not to mention in high spirits. Maybe they were overreacting, judging from Seungris past they actually knew how strong he was.

 

„Well done little guy.“ Seunghyun said with a goofy grin after he stood up and ruffled the blonde hair fondly.

„Bae and I will buy you Daesungie some strawberry ice cream.“ He added and laughed when he saw the sparkle in Seungris eyes at the mention of strawberries. The oldest nudged the bulky man in the side, signaling him to come along. After frowning in confusion Youngbae seemed to get the hint and patted Seungris shoulder.

„Right, right. See you later maknae.“

 

Said one, too, noticed the hidden meaning behind Seunghyuns words and as much as he wanted to stay indifferent about them, he just couldn’t suppress the blush that started creeping over his cheeks and tainted them in a faint red.

 

„Come over here, Ri.“ Jiyong said smiling and patted the space next to him on the couch.

Seungri obeyed and felt those butterflies in his tummy everyone talks about. He used to believe it was bull but now he sees where the term ‚butterflies‘ came from.

Jiyong put an arm around the youngers shoulders and hummed in contentment.

„I’m so proud of you, you know that?“ He started and leaned his head against Seungris.

„I’ve been worried, not because I didn’t have faith in you - I mean, I saw how well you did during our training - but even though I know how strong you are, I often had to think about your vulnerable side and I was scared it could be too much for you. I actually still am and if I had known you before you signed the contract, I would have told you not to do it.“ The smile melted from his face and was replaced with a frown. Seungri liked his smile better though so he decided he would get it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter