chapter 24

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

„, Jiyong, what are we supposed to do?!“ Youngbae said, keeping his voice down so the beast wouldn’t spot them yet.

„First, we quickly need to tell YG, Tablo, can you please do that?“

„Yes, I’m on it already.“

„Good! Now we need to think of something. We don’t know in which way this thing going to attack, but just trying to kill it without a plan would be like deciding on suicide. I need ideas now!“

„Maybe we could do it the same way as yesterday?“ Daesung asked.

 

Jiyong had thought about that too, obviously, but he had the feeling that it wouldn’t work. He also knew, though, that they didn’t have many options, so it was probably the only thing they could do right now.

 

„Okay, first of all, let’s try not to kill it. We don’t know who the person behind this is and what we could get out of him.

Proceeding to the plan, we will do it like this: Bom, you will try to from you defense shield as best as you possibly can to prevent us from getting hurt. I know it only lasts for a short period of time, so try to create it at the perfect moment, when we really need it.

Sol and D-lite, you will wait at the side of that monster together and keep an eye on it in case it needs distraction again, like last time. Make sure to escape if it gets too dangerous. I will try to focus on the beast, maybe I will be able to slow it down, but I’m not very optimistic about it since it didn’t work last time.

Mithra, you know your job, try to get its legs. If it doesn’t work and is about to harm one of us you have permission to kill it. 

Everyone not mentioned will stay behind Bom and observe closely. If you have another idea how to defeat it, tell me immediately. Any questions?“

 

He glanced at every member individually to make sure that everything was clear and when nobody said anything, he nodded and turned around to glare at the monster.

 

„Okay everybody, let’s show him who’s in control here!“

 

 

~

 

 

How long has it been? An hour? Two? Five? Seungri couldn’t tell. 

He’s been locked up in this High Security Basement aka prison and the only reason he knows it’s not the middle of the night is that he didn’t receive dinner yet. Like a prisoner.

There were no windows and he had to wear that collar again but this time he was also chained to the wall.

Just great.

 

He couldn’t blame anyone though, he understood, he really did.

Actually, the more he thought about it the weirder the whole situation looked to him. Just a few months ago his life was rather normal, if you can call it normal to live in poverty, but during that time he didn’t even suspect that in the future he would join a company with people who were different, just like him. And who would’ve known that he would sort of date a rich, popular, good looking and talented man, that would teach Seungri how to love and trust, even though he himself had his own issues to worry about.

But even more so, who would have thought that Seungri, the maknae that was only able to turn into a baby panda before, would one day become one of the greatest dangers to the company and probably all of Seoul? Well definitely not him!

 

So in the end he should probably be thankful that he was still alive and being treated this well regardless of whether it was his fault or not. A dog that attacked people was also shot or euthanized, which wasn’t that far off from his situation really, despite the fact that Seungri himself was way more dangerous the second he shifted.

Also Hyun-suk told him that if everything went well, he’d be able to leave the basement in a matter of days.

 

 

The metallic sound of something being moved on the heavy iron door called for Seungri’s attention and he rapidly jumped up from his small bed that was placed in the cell, alongside a desk, a chair and a small bathroom.

When the door opened and the blonde saw his boss stepping inside he hoped for a split second that he’d be let out but judging from the older’s expression he didn’t have good news for him.

Swallowing hard the maknae asked the first thing that came to his mind.

 

„Did something happen? Are they alright?“ A slight panic washed over him but Hyun-suk quickly shook his head.

„Listen to me Seunghyun, we don’t have much time. Your team is currently being attacked by what seems like another mutant, probably a shapeshifter too, and Tablo told me that the tactic they used to get you back didn’t work for that creature. Right now, it looks bad for them.“

„What?! What are they going to do now?!“

The panic came back to Seungri as he imagined all of his friends facing yet another monster and here he was, not being able to do anything to help them.

 

„I have an idea but I can’t guarantee that it’ll work and it’s extremely dangerous.“

„And what would that be?“

„I thought that if it was possible for you to turn again and be in control that maybe you would be able to fight the mutant. The problem is that we don’t know how to make you shift and whether you are really able to dominate in that case.“

„But it could be possible?“

„Well, that’s on you, I can’t tell you how this will end, of course I would send more support to back you up but that’s all I can do. Also don’t forget that you could die.“

 

The younger’s heart felt heavy in his chest at the thought of his team in danger. Everything that happened to him in the past, all the terrible things suddenly felt so unimportant and small as if they never meant anything. It felt as if he was the one to protect and save his friends now, it felt as if it was time to repay them what they have given him since the moment they met, even if it meant that it was the last thing he would do and even though nobody knew if it’d work, he had to believe in it.

 

„I’m doing it!“ 

 

And YG didn’t question him any further, Seungri’s voice told him, how serious he was.

 

 

 

It didn’t take to long for Seungri to arrive at the scene and and when he did for the second time those weird to him unknown colors appeared and left him feeling restless. It was as if his whole body and everything around him tried to tell him, that he was going to face something dangerous. The closer he came to his destination, the stronger the colors became. It was an odd occurrence, especially since it never happened to him before, except the previous day. 

 

Hyun-suk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter