chapter 26 - FINAL CHAPTER -

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final chapter everyone! Thank you for reading, I love you so much and hope you enjoy this last chapter <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

„Baby, look where you are running!“ Jiyong yelled as a little baby panda waddled over the soft green grass.

 

The sun was shining and spring was slowly coming to an end, the comforting sun light engulfing everyone with warmth just as Seungri and Jiyong, who decided to go out to a lonely park a little further from their apartment. It was the first day they spent together since Jiyong was released from the hospital having suffered from three broken ribs, an arm that was fractured in two different spots and slight poisoning from those horrible tendrils. Not something he probably liked to think about.

 

Seungri, way too lost in actually being a panda cub, squealed happily as he bit into a cornflower and ripped it out of the ground, the root and dirt still stuck to it. His boyfriend warned him about going out too far but to be honest, a baby panda wasn’t able to run really, the merely stumbled about.

Jiyong sat on a bench just watching his boyfriend having fun and took pictures from time to time. His injuries hadn’t fully healed yet so he had to keep it down a little, which didn’t bother him too much, he already had his enjoyment from observing.

 

Since their dangerous mission Seungri had been shifting into his animal form nearly every day. He suddenly felt like he was one with his second form as a panda and he enjoyed it like never before as if that incident of him turning into the crystal-dragon changed everything. It created a strong bond.

 

Speaking of that.

 

He remembered vividly how Jiyong had called his name and told him he loved him when Seungri himself already thought he had died during the fight with the monster. His body wouldn’t listen to him, a barricade kept him from opening his eyes and standing up to finally help his boyfriend but then, for whatever reason it was as if a switch was flipped and he was able to connect his familiar energy. When he released it he felt freed and pure, like he was reborn and the result was breathtaking, even for him.

 

He didn’t exactly know why he suddenly was able to control himself and what made him turn in the first place but Jiyong’s and Hyun-suk’s theory was that the unlimited urge to safe his friends and loved ones triggered him and broke the last blockade before his true potential showed through.

 

„Seungri, love, come here.“ Jiyong chuckled as the maknae rolled onto his back to play with a butterfly that kept attacking him. Stubborn little thing.

 

„Hey, you are not a puppy!“ The older laughed as he saw his boyfriend’s behavior but settled on just watching him, it was incredible to see him so careless and happy. That’s what the leader had been wishing for all this time.

 

He always had the feeling it was his duty to protect the youngest of the group. His past was tough and he had go through so much, it was only logical for Jiyong and basically everyone else to feel protective over the blonde. 

Well, turned out said one saved the company and all of Seoul, being the strongest shapeshifter that was ever taken note of. Who would have thought that he’d be the one to protect instead of being protected?

 

He also remembered a conversation he had with Seungri a few days after the mission. The younger visited him in the hospital and at first they had only talked about unimportant topics such as the weather, their friends, what Seungri had been learning and whether Jiyong has been eating well.

But then the blonde had suddenly started speaking about an occurrence that had happened to him both days of their mission. Seungri said he had seen colors appearing in his vision, colors he had never seen before and they seemed to warn him if danger was nearing. It was because of them that he told his team to retreat from the mansion. 

He explained the colors looked like a vail lying over everything he looked at and the closer the danger was, the more vivd they became. He didn’t have names for them, the colors weren’t red or yellow or blue, they were different und unimaginable for someone who hadn’t seen them At least that’s what the maknae had said.

All of this was a mind blowing realization for Jiyong because the moment Seungri told him about it, the leader knew his boyfriend had discovered a new special ability. 

 

 

Jiyong’s phone went off and startled him as well as Seungri, who plopped on his side in shock.

When Jiyong answered the call and started listening to whoever was on the other end of the line without really talking himself, Seungri knew it would take some time until the leader would pay intention to him again, so he strolled around a bit, playing with the flowers and insects which literally seemed to offer themselves. 

It was funny how his mentality changed as soon as he became a panda, he was aware of it and could control himself well, he just simply didn’t care. He continued behaving like a child and as far as he was concerned Jiyong thought it was adorable as well. Seungri didn’t do it on purpose though, it’s just that when he turned into a panda he indeed was one.

 

 

The last few weeks have been tough, though considerably less since he didn’t have to wear a collar anymore and he also was allowed to live freely again instead of being locked up in a  basement.

But him and the rest of the team had to go on several missions to finally catch the group called ‚Justice‘, that had nearly ruined their lives. Jiyong, of course, wasn’t allowed to take part at all. He was stuck in the hospital, something that drove the leader crazy, but he had many wounds and injuries that had to heal, hence he wasn’t able to protest. Whenever Seungri had some spare time he would visit his boyfriend to look after him, have lunch or dinner with him, watch a movie or simply to talk a little. The maknae had tried hard to take good care of him and make him feel better because Jiyong was grumpy and sulky and felt mistreated, just because his boss had taken him out of the team so he could rest in the hospital. Whenever that stubborn man started to become difficult, Hyun-suk had called Seungri to calm his leader down and as much as he loved his boyfriend, he didn’t love his boss, who made him responsible for Jiyong’s salty behavior and all the the hard work to get him stop annoying uninvolved nurses.

 

Jiyong wasn’t as verbal now though.

The conversation he currently had took a very long time. Seungri noticed that the older’s expression changed every few seconds and made him wonder, what they were actually talking about, considering the leader didn’t display his thoughts or emotions easily, well, except if it was about Seungri, then there were no rules to that. 

He also barely said a word, it was mostly him mumbling „Mmh“ and „Yes“ or „Really?“ and he did shake his head a few times, but that was all he contributed to the conversation.

 

After what felt like hours, Jiyong finally ended the call and waved the younger, who was busy nibbling ribwort leaves, over.

 

„I told you to come here earlier, why are you still so far away?“ The orange haired man laughed amused at the view and put his phone away.

„Come here, I have a lot to tell you.“

 

Seungri, knowing it was something important, judging from Jiyong’s glistering eyes, got up on his chubby paws and toddled towards him. When he arrived after a good three minutes, Jiyong heaved him up, careful not to hurt himself, and placed the panda cub on his lap, running his hand through the incredibly fluffy fur. He loved doing that, who wouldn’t?

He knew Seungri wanted to turn back so he could actually talk to him, but Jiyong shook his head, he had many things to say and as long as his maknae stayed in his panda form he couldn’t interrupt him. 

 

„So… Hyun-suk just called me.“ Jiyong started and Seungri didn’t know if he wanted to hear any more. Whenever their boss was involved, it ended awfully for Seungri.

 

„Uhm, how do I say this, well, to put it simply, YG told me that they caught ‚Justice‘.“ 

There was something in that statement that sounded wrong to the panda, probably the fact that the company had been struggling to catch them for a long time now but the smile on the leader’s face told Seungri that he wasn’t fooling around and that he was being serious.

The panda squealed in excitement, urging the other to continue and explain in detail. How could that be? Did that mean this was the end of the horror?

 

„You know, at first I didn’t believe it either but seems like our support team was sent to follow a hint and it actually worked. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter