chapter 4

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The next morning Seungri was woken up by a weird tingling on his face. Actually, his whole body tingled for some unknown reason but the tingling on his face was of a different kind. Additionally he had something undefinable in his mouth but being half asleep the boy tried to savor the last bit of slumber he could grasp. 

That was until the tingling got replaced by a pain, that felt as if thousands and thousands of small needles stabbed him all over the body.

Startled Seungri opened his eyes, slowly becoming aware of his surroundings and the cause of the terrible feeling.

A certain orange haired guy seemed to have decided over night to put his entire body weight on the maknae and cling to him to an extent, where it was impossible to move let alone break free.

Seungri tried.

He failed.

The orange hair by the way, was the reason for the weird tingling in his face and also the undefinable thing in the poor boys mouth. At least he could get rid of that.

He now understood what Youngbae meant when he said, Jiyong clung to people as if his life depended on it.

 

„Hyung. Wake up.“ Seungri tried to say but it sounded more like a squeezed out breath. Maybe because that’s exactly what it was.

„Hyung!“ He tried again, but the older didn’t even twitch.

„Jiyong Hyuuuuung! You are going to kill me! I’m going to die! I can’t breath hyung, you are crushing meee!“

Said man stirred a teeny tiny but until he was back to his dreamland.

„You little-! Wake up WAKE UP WAKE UUUUUP!“ Seungri struggled and fought as hard as he could while his legs were still tangled with Jiyongs and his upper body trapped in a tight embrace. How could that skinny person be so strong anyway? It was ridiculous! And on top of that he was asleep!

„…Mhmmmm…“ Jiyong groaned at the noise and movement beneath him. His grasp loosened and he barely rolled off his victim, half of his side still lingering on the younger, legs still tangled and arms still wrapped around the others chest. Seungri let out a relieved breath. Finally he could breath again.

„What is it?“ Jiyong slurred, eyes still closed.

„Oh, nothing, you just nearly strangled me but whatever.“ said the blonde boy sarcastically and rolled his eyes. 

„Oh.“ was all he got as an answer and he was sure that his roommate was back to sleep when he saw a smirk forming on that damn leaders face. Did he do that on purpose?!

„Yah!“ Seungri retorts. „You did do that on purpose, didn’t you!“

„No, I just find it funny.“ was the answer in a raspy voice, indicating that he hasn’t been awake for long.

„But I’m sure you’ll be happy to hear that I had a wonderful sleep and that your body is extremely comfortable. Way softer than Bae’s.“

„YOU!“ At that Jiyong jumped out of their bed and exited the room, running away. The only thing being heard was his furious laughter.

 

 

~

 

 

„Seungri, your are late. It’s already 11pm.“ Was the first thing the blonde boy heard when he entered the living room to go to the kitchen. Everyone except Jiyong sat on the couch and either watched tv or reading the newspaper.

„Sorry but a certain someone just wouldn’t release me, I’m happy that I’m still alive.“ The maknae said and Youngbae snorted at that. „Told you he’s dangerous.“ 

Daesung, who quietly listened their conversation, decided to make the youngers life easier and pointed at the kitchen counter. „Youngbae made breakfast, there are some pancakes left you and Jiyong hyung can eat.“

„I am allowed to eat them? But I didn’t help at all, shouldn’t I do my own breakfast?“ Seungri was baffled at the way he was treated by his hyungs. He didn’t even once do something they could benefit from and he was sure that they knew there wasn’t much to expect in the future either. Yet, they made sure he felt secure and kind of pampered him.

„What? Of course you can eat them.“ Daesung laughed and received an overly excited smile from Seungri, who immediately got a plate, took a pancake and started digging in.

„Gaawd, thish ish awajing!“ Latter moaned with a full mouth.

„Yah, maknae, first eat then speak.“ The bulky man scolded with a giggle but Seungri didn’t seem to notice the light sarcasm behind his words as he immediately put his plate away, quickly swallowed and shrunk in his place. „I’m really sorry.“ 

Everyone gaped at the younger in disbelieve when Jiyong entered the room with damp hair and half , wearing only sweatpants.

„Uuh, smells good, are those panca- huh?“ He haltered in the middle of the room, puzzled by the weird atmosphere and the unusual silence.

„Why does panda look like a beaten puppy?“ he asked the other three men, now slightly irritated.

„It’s my fault Jiyong hyung, I misbehaved. I’m sorry, I didn’t pay attention.“ The boy didn’t look up.

„…What?“ Was all Jiyong could utter at the apology. „What even happened?“

„He just talked while eating, so Youngbae jokingly told him not to do that.“ Seunghyun said, pretty much confused himself.

The leader raised his eyebrows at that but understood anyway. He walked over to Seungri and put his right hand on his shoulder.

„He was just joking, Seungri-ya, he isn’t angry, nobody is.“

At that the blonde dared to take a glance at the man in front of him but regretted it the same moment. He was greeted by a slim but muscular Chest, the whole upper body covered in several tattoos - and needless to say - .

Jiyong noticed the sudden blush on Seungris cheeks and laughed when said one turned his head away abruptly. Ruffling the blonde hair he shook his head, he really couldn’t handle the adorableness.

„You should continuing eating though.“ Youngbae said, coughing awkwardly at the scene before his eyes.

„Ah, okay…“ Everyone kept watching him eating in silence, what kind of life has he had to have such a reaction to simple teasing?

„That’s right!“ Youngbae suddenly remembered. „Jiyong, Seungri. We decided to help you move your things here later. We already did most of it, since WE“ he motioned in his, Daesungs and Seungyuns direction „woke up early.“

Seungri nearly choked on his pancakes. „N-not necessary, I can do it myself!“ 

„Nah, it’s okay, we planned to go to an exhibition right after, so we will all go together. We have to hurry though, it’s late already. Ji, start eating, will you!“ He exclaimed, throwing his folded newspape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter